Nico

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS!!! ILY!!

I skimmed the bookshelf, running my fingers across the bindings.  Wow.  This place was incredible.  I slipped one out and started reading the first page.  Will took my shoulder and led me to the pillows on the floor.  I was pretty used to Will touching me by now, seeing as he had taken care of me for a month while I was unconscious and was just an outgoing guy in general. That didn't mean I liked it though. I kept my nose in the book and flipped the page.
"I never knew you were such a bookworm." Will grinned.
"Learn something new every day." I mumbled. We sat for a while, enjoying the comfort and warmth. I was so absorbed in the story I didn't realize Will had started playing with my hair.
"Will?"
"Hmm?"
"What are you doing?"
"Braiding." My hand shot up to my head.
"Willll!" I complained, tugging rapidly at the new braid.
"Oh come on, Neeks, you look cute that way." I stopped tugging and looked at him. His eyes were wide and he was blushing furiously for a minute, before remembering who he was and smiling sheepishly.
"I'm not cute, Solace." He scooted down next to me and we lay on the blankets and pillows side by side. I faced him, leaning on my arm.
"Sure y'are, Sunshine." He laughed.
"No, I'm not. Do not call me cute." I said, coldly. Will obviously wasn't affected by my stone cold words and glare.
"Whatever floats your boat." He smiled and shrugged, then winked as if to say I still think it's cute!! Please. I rolled my eyes and almost turned the other way. The warmth of the sun through the window was tempting me to sleep, but I couldn't knowing that Will was right there looking at me. He was a ray of light. Such a happy, beautiful sight to see. I looked back at him and he smirked. And that mouth!! I wanted to kiss him so bad now. Oh! Gods! What was I thinking?!? No way. I didn't even know if he was gay!! Will reaches up and played with my hair some more. Then he paused.  I looked at him. Will, my ray of light, my Sunshine. I did something so unexpected that I surprised myself. I reached up and pressed my cold lips to his warm ones.  Oh shoot! NO! Ugh!! He's going to hate me!! 
I pulled back, my face flaming, and quickly got up, slipped my shoes on, and ran away.

ALRIGHT GUYS!! SUPER SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW! SORRY I WILL UPDATE SOON. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! SEE YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER,
XXSAM