Will

DEDICATED TO ReaderWriter0302 THANKS!
"Kay, then. Thanks, Cecil, see ya 'round!" I turned from my friend and shuffled away through the snow. I was a good ways down the hill when someone knocked me over and the two of us rolled down the rest of the way. When we finally reached the bottom, I lay on my back, winded and blowing snowflakes from my eyes to see Nico on top of me, his raven hair dangling in his eyes and smiling, breathing heavily from our fall.

"So... is that a yes?" Butterflies fluttered from my stomach into my throat and he laughed, the whole hearted, happy laugh that I loved hearing.

"You idiot! Of course I'll go with you!" My face broke into a wild, crazy smile and I flipped him over and kissed him. He smiled against me. "Good," I said, my breath hitting his lips.  I jumped up and ran back up the hill, leaving my date lying, happily out of breath, in the snow.

"Cecil!" I called my best friend, still flushed. He turned.

"Will? Thought you were going to your dorm to study?" He happily waited for me to catch up. "...But from the looks of it, there's been a change of plans." He smirked. I nodded and took a breath.

"You remember in the beginning of the year when you said to tell you if I changed my mind about.. you know, Nico?" He nodded, and I could tell he was trying to suppress a smile. "Well I changed my mind." His smile broke out.

"I know!!" I frowned.

"What?"

"Will. I know you. You're my best friend. What makes you think I wouldn't notice? When did you start? Does he like you?" I laughed.

"Well, I mean I always kinda liked him. Then he went missing and I knew I would do anything to get him back. Then on the way back..." I faltered, remembering our first real kiss. He nudged me, inquiry in his eyes and smile. "Well, on the way back we were talking and it was dark, and, well, he kissed me." Cecil whooped loudly.

"I called it!!!"

"Don't get too excited." I blushed but still laughed with him. "So let's just say I've got myself a date for the dance." He smiled widely, clearly happy for me. That's one of the reasons I loved Cecil. He was always there for me, never judging. He was my best friend. I beamed brightly. I actually did, melting a tiny patch of snow around my feet.  I wondered what he was going to wear.  He'd look great in a tux... I shivered, excited.  He grinned and then patted my shoulder. 
"Great job, Will. I'm really happy for you."  The smile on my face was irreplaceable as I walked back to my dorm and opened the door.

Or so I thought.

DUH DUH DUHHHHH HAHA HI GUYS HOW YALL DOIN SORRY FOR A PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER 😜 OK WELL I WILL UPDATE SOON, SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!

XXSAM