Will

I wasn't even sure what was going on until Nico's lips were on mine.  He'd been such an introvert and gloomy boy that I thought there was no way he could like me.  But then I.. and he.. and... oh my gods I had to find him!  Thoughts raced through my head as I tried to pull on my boots, jumping in the effort to keep my balance, and sealed the secret door behind me.  I almost slipped down the stairs I was running so fast.  On the way out I ran into Rachel.

"Will!" she jumped back, startled.

"Sorry, Rach. Hey, you seen Nico?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. He kinda ran out this way.  Seemed like he was headed for Main?"

"Thanks Rach!! I gotta go, see ya 'round!"

I swung open the door and raced out, only to trip and fall flat in the snow.  "Pffft." I spit some out of my mouth before I, struggling, got back to my feet and brushed myself off.  "Nico?" I called quietly? "Are y'round here anywhere?"   No response. He wouldn't respond anyway.  I headed to Main and trudged in, frowning.

"Will? What's wrong?" A familiar voice called to me from across the room.

"Nothin, Perce." I shrugged and stomped the snow off my boots before making my way down the hall and up the stairs to the Hades dorm.  "Neeks?  Nico?" I called softly outside his door.  No response, again.  So I slowly pushed it open.  There was nobody in there.  The place was trashed.  The covers had been ripped off his bed, the side table was flipped over and paper and pens were scattered on the floor.  I was fairly certain Nico hadn't done this, but my suspicions were confirmed when I saw the note on the wall.  "Help me" had been scrawled out sloppily in spray paint, and on the floor was that cold skull ring he never took off.  I ran to it and scooped it up before making up my mind to find him. Annabeth was the first person I thought of going to. I went back to my building through the snow and knocked on her dorm door. One of her sisters opened the door.
"Oh. Hi. Is Annabeth there?" I asked her.
"Annabeth!!" She called behind her.
"What?? I'm in the middle of a blueprint!!"
"There's someone to see you!"
"Oh. Ok, be right there."
Annabeth appeared at the door and leaned against the frame.
"Hey, Will. What's up?"  I rapidly explained my situation to her and she nodded, frowning. 
"If I were you, I'd go to the Hecate dorm.  They might have some kind of tracking spell. Good luck finding Nico!" I thanked her and went back down the hall and to the right, towards the Hecate cabin, and sure enough, they were able to enchant the ring Nico left behind.  It would burn the closer I got, and cool down the farther away I went.  I packed a few extra changes of clothes just in case, some ambrosia, bandages, and for some reason, Nico's sketch pad.  I wasn't sure why.  The backpack was light on my shoulders, and I prepared myself for a trip, slipping the ring onto my finger. It was ice cold. Then I went back to Percy's dorm and asked for a ride on a Pegasus.
"Sure thing, Will. Here- take a few sugar cubes too, it really encourages them to move." I thanked him and lead a flying horse out of the stable near the pond. I winced at the memory of the hydra and mounted the dark brown creature.
"Cmon, Pumpernickel. Let's go find Nico." I muttered. As soon as we rose up, I felt the ring heat ever so slightly. I turned in a circle, found the direction the skull was pointing me to, and we whizzed through the air, stopping abruptly every now and then to redirect ourselves. Soon, the cool blue sky had deepened into a royal blue glistening with stars. I leaned forward onto Pumpernickel's neck and he nickered softly in response. The quiet singing of the wind soothed me, and the warmth that constantly surrounded me was comforting. The next thing I knew, I was asleep.

HEY Y'ALL!  ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW.  THE NEXT ONE WILL BE GOOD, I PROMISE!! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
XXSAM