Will

"Alex! Gods!" I yelled, pushing him off me.

"Oh, come on, Will. That wasn't nearly long enough."

"I. Have. A boyfriend." I growled at him. "And he just ran out of here because of you, so thanks a lot! He probably thinks I've been cheating on him!" I stressed, pacing and instinctively running my fingers through my hair. Soon enough my nerves got the best of me and I ran out and made my way to the Hades cabin as fast as I could. I knocked on the door and groaned, knowing he wouldn't open the door for me. I tried opening it, but it was locked. I pushed harder, then reverted to kicking it open. This was important. The door busted down and I ran inside. A pale, bloody wrist lay near the bathroom door. I gasped and scooped up its owner, praying to the gods he was ok. Then the message caught my eye. Oh, shoot... I'm such an idiot. I rushed him over to the infirmary and laid him on the bed that he had stayed in two years ago after the hydra attack. I winced at the memory and then starting wrapping his wounds. Cringing, I injected my own arm with a needle and started drawing out blood. I didn't need it. I pushed it back into Nico, hoping that soon his face would regain color.

"Nico..?" I whispered, tears brimming. "I'm so, so, sorry. I promise I didn't mean for it to happen, I love you, I promise." I kissed his head and felt his eyes flutter open.

"Eugh." He turned away from me coldly and the action sent a pang of hurt straight to my heart.

"I swear it, Nico. I was cleaning up and he confronted me and started asking questions about the class, knowing I'm a doctor, and then he just... I didn't mean for it to happen. I swear on the River Styx!" I cried softly, my hands wildly expressing my feelings. He turned, his eyes filled with pain, and I started crying, a little because of what happened but also because he was so beautiful. He sat up, his face contorted in pain, and then he relaxed.

"Are you sure? Really sure?" He asked, a genuine question, and I could tell how much my answer would affect him.

"Really sure." I brushed my hand across his cheek. He warmed up and I smiled gently. He held out his hand and I took it, then he pulled me in for a hug, which was strange because usually I initiated the physical contact. He buried his face in my shoulder and I held him protectively.

"Will?" He raised his head.

"Yeah, sunshine?"  Nico took a breath.

"Will, do you remember how we met? How I didn't want you following me around but you kept persisting? How then you tried to show me around and when that didn't work we went the next day? Then you stayed with me for an entire month waiting for me to recover, only for me to be whisked off again and even then you still found me.  We've been through so much together for so long I can't remember how I survived without you.  Point is, I'd be lost if you weren't there.  You complete me, you're everything I'm not, and I love you for it.  You accept me for who I am and you don't get sick of it.  And no matter what happens I will always love you. You could do anything and I will not stop.  You gave me hope and a reason to live, and that's more than I could ever ask for.  Thank you.  I love you, Sunshine."  I realized my tears were bubbling over again, but this time they were tears of joy.
"Nico... " I whispered. "I love you too." And then I held him. 

Nico was out of the infirmary just in time for New Years.  I saw him trudging through two feet of snow before he saw me, and I took full advantage of it, pelting him in snowballs and dusting his raven black hair with sparkles of snow.  His face turned red.
"Will!!!"  He yelled, and I cracked up, still attacking him with snow.  He scooped some up, but I flashed it with heat, making it melt in his hands.
"So that's how you wanna play, huh."  He chuckled, then rose his thin fingers, summoning a skeleton army that immediately turned on me and started smashing the snow against my sweatshirt.  I gasped, turned, and fled, knowing this would not end well for me.  He smirked, then full out started laughing at my futile efforts to save myself.  I was tearing up with laughter as I raced away from the skeletons, occasionally smashing a few behind me with snowballs.

LOTS OF SOLANGELO FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER!! I WILL UPDATE SOON, DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW FIC!! LOVE YALL, SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
XXSAM