Will

The fury was almost killing me, but I didn't care.  Nico was gone, and all that mattered had disappeared. Then all went black.

I groaned slightly, reaching up to brush my hair from my forehead and then gasping with pain.  

"Careful! That one's broken."  A worried look crossed the face of the boy in front of me. 

"Nico! You're ok! You're ok, you're alright, thank the gods." He hugged me, careful not to hurt me in anyway.  I looked around. 

"Well, this is a first." I smirked.  Nico had been caring for me constantly while I lay in the infirmary of the school. I pushed down the blankets with my good hand- which wasn't very good anyway- and winced.  

"Will, don't strain.  Take some ambrosia, here.  You've been resting for a couple days, so it's going to hurt a little at first.  It should feel better soon, though." Nico gently said, feeding me the ambrosia squares and I smiled. 

"You wouldn't be so bad as a doctor, Di Angelo." Nico shrugged. 

"I had help."

"Still."  

"Hurry up and get better, Solace.  It's bad enough I have to stay with you all the time, and the infirmary doesn't make it any better."  Nico faked a groan.  I laughed and pulled him into the bed with me.  Soon enough the dim lighting and warmth got the best of both of us, and we became quite drowsy.  I looked at the lights with sleepy blurred vision and my mind drifted to the stars the night I saved Nico.  

"Neeks?"

"Hmm?" His head rested on my chest.

"Why did you say I was a shooting star?"

"Mm... because you are so..beautiful.. yet so..hard.. to catch."  He answered, sleep thick in his voice.

"And why are you a shooting star?"  I smiled at my adorable sleepy boyfriend.

"I caught you." 

HEY GUYS!!! HOWS IT GOING? HOW DO YALL LIKE THE STORY SO FAR? FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME OR SUGGEST NEW IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS! LOVE YOU!! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!

XXSAM