Will

I didn't mean to light up, I promise. I was just so happy that I couldn't help it. We had been walking through the wheat field for hours when finally, at long last, we stumbled upon the end. Literally. Nico and I were having our usual banter when he just kinda fell through. I laughed and caught his arm.

"Thanks. Though I could've caught myself." He grumbled playfully, brushing off his jacket. I smiled to see we were close.

"Oh!" I cried. "I have an idea! I'm such an idiot... why didn't I do this sooner?!?" I pressed my charm and produced a drachma and a spray bottle. Tossing the coin into the mist, I recited. "Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Percy at Athena High." The image wobbled, but soon enough Percy appeared. "Perce!" I called. He turned.

"Will! Nico! Thank gods. Where are you guys? We thought something happened!"

"About that... you think you could get us a lift?" I showed him the setting and he nodded.

"I know where that is. Just wait a couple minutes." He smiled and cut the connection. About a half and hour later, we were still there. Nico was intertwining wheat between his fingers.

"I thought he said a couple minutes."

"I know, Neeks. Just hang on."

The intertwined wheat came off his fingers and he produced a small wreath. He placed it on my head and sat down. I smiled, pleased with my new crown, and reached up to my hair. Then I saw something in the sky. Two pegasi! They skid to a halt in front of us and we rushed to get on them, relieved to finally be going back.

"Let's go, at last!!" I laughed.

"Race ya!" Nico launched into the air.

"It is on!"

ANOTHER SUPER SHORT CHAPTER- I'LL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE MORE WHEN I HAVE THE TIME!! LOVE YALL, SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!

XXSAM