Nico

We sat in class, Will in the seat directly in front of me. He sneezed and simultaneously tossed a note behind him that landed on my desk. I opened it.
Do you like me?
Yes       No
I rolled my eyes. By the look on his face I could tell it was a joke, so I simply drew a new box-
Stupid question with an obvious answer
Then I nudged my pencil off the desk, kicked Will's foot, and when we both reached down to get it, I handed him the note and pecked him quickly on the lips. He beamed for the rest of class.

The end of the day brought a sudden drowsiness with it, which stopped me from staying up late that night. I fell asleep almost immediately, drifting into a dreamless sleep. It also helped that Will and I had slept in my cabin, and his warmth was easy to slip into. I woke up in the morning and sighed, almost as if there was something about today that I should remember and hate. It was Saturday.... The sunlight streamed into my now completely painted over walls, and I frowned. Then I sighed and rested my head back on Will's shoulder. His eyes fluttered open.

"Mornin', Death Boy." He muttered wearily, smiling.

"It's not morning. Not yet, it can't be." I groaned and pushed my head into his shoulder.

"Alright, Nico, get up now!" He laughed, trying to push me off him. I stayed put, determined to put this day on hold. Eventually he gave up and sighed. I laughed drowsily. Unfortunately, that just provoked him and he shot his fingers to my stomach, making me flip over and hold back a laugh. He continued to tickle me until I was rolling back and forth gasping for him to stop. He smiled triumphantly and then placed a kiss on my lips.

"Alright, get up now, Doctor's orders." I moaned playfully but got up after him. He laughed at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You. In the morning. You're so adorable. Your voice is so cute when your tired, and you have bed head." He reached over and ruffled my hair. I frowned.

"No way, Solace." I reached up and fixed my hair.

"Yes way, cutie." He messed up my hair again and left my dorm to go back to his. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, took a quick shower and got dressed, putting my beanie back on my head, and despite the snow outside, pulled on my black converse. Turned out, there was only a light layer of snow outside, so it was pretty easy to walk around. I noticed pink confetti and paper hearts strung up everywhere. The Aphrodite dorm was glowing pink out the window and the Hecate dorm had enchanted the snow to fall in heart shaped snowflakes and burning hearts floated above every door. The Apollo dorm, Will excluded, had shot arrows through the burning hearts. Then it hit me.  It was Valentines day. And my valentine had just walked out of my door.

VALENTINES DAY IS COMING UP!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE HOLIDAY? I DONT RLY LIKE IT BUT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE BC IM SINGLE PRINGLE FOREVAHHHHHHH YAHH OK WELL LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU GUYS, AND ONCE AGAIN, SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!

XXSAM