Chapter 15

"What do you mean your pregnant? You can't be! Your only 16 years old...your not ready to have a kid..oh god! I think I'm gonna pass out!" I exclaimed.

Lexi got up and rubbed my back.

"Nicky, Nicky breathe babe, take deep breaths," Lexi soothed.

I began to breathe slowly and calmed down a bit.

"Are you okay now?" She asked.

"Yes I'm fine but your not! I'm not the one pregnant! Please tell me Aston is the father!" I replied.

"Of course he's the father, don't be stupid!" Lexi snapped.

Wow she had never snapped at me before, I gave her a weird look to show her how out of character she was being.

"Sorry, sorry! I'm just stressed and worried. I don't know what I'm going to do Nicky, I really don't. All I know is I'm not going to have an abortion because to me that's like murder," She admitted.

"Well there are other options, I think you should talk to Priya because she's the more mature one," I advised.

All of a sudden I heard a male voice from the living-room. I walked towards the living-room with Lexi.

"Hello my three beauty's. Oh and you," Justin nodded at me. "So I have come to tell you something Bonnie, I know you love me and I love you too babe but here in America I think we should put our relationship on hold because come on! Have you seen the hot American babes just waiting to meet me?"

"Oh Justin, I do love you so much but if this is what you want I'll be happy for you," Bonnie mocked.

We all burst out laughing - even Lexi who was probably an emotional state at the moment.

I walked down to the pool, swinging my bag. Lexi hadn't mentioned anything to the others as we ate dinner but I had a feeling she would tell them tonight. To be honest I was feeling Lexi's stress as my mind whirled with thoughts about Lexi, Caleb and Kyle. All I needed was a nice swim to clear my head. I couldn't be bothered to put all of my stuff on the chairs so I just plonked my bag on the floor and stripped off my clothes. Only then I noticed someone was already in the pool. Caleb's head bobbed up and down in the deep end. There was a bruise on his face but apart from that he looked stunning, as always. He stared at me and I felt naked under his gaze, I suppose I was half-naked anyway.

"Come on in. The water's not cold," He said.

I hesitantly got into the deep end. Not saying anything we just started to swim in sync. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a comfortable silence. If we did talk I was afraid I would stutter because of his sexy body. I don't know how much time had passed but we suddenly began to slow down and then we just stopped in the shallow end. As I stood up I noticed how close I was to Caleb. His lips were just there, centimetres away from mine. I could blame my heart rate on the exercise I had just done but I knew my breathing rate increasing had nothing to do with the swimming. He stared into my eyes and I stared right back, not breaking his gaze. He tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek.

"I know I'll regret this but I'll regret it more if I didn't." He murmured.

Suddenly his pulled me close to him and his lips met mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his hair. I let him lead and I just enjoyed the moment. He pulled away but kept his hands on the small of my back. My lips tingled and I felt like I was on cloud 9. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back. That was the best kiss ever, well it was only my second kiss ever anyway. It was hard to believe I had only just finished day 1 of my Florida trip!