Chapter 20

I woke up with a horrible headache.

"You look like sh*t babes." Bonnie said softly.

"I feel like sh*t hon. I went out with Jay, Caleb's step-brother, last night and I got totally wasted. Never again babe, never again!" I moaned. "Where were you guy's last night anyway?"

"Oh right, well me and Priya told Lex we thought it would be a good idea to tell Aston. So she rang him and as soon as he found out he booked the first flight available. We went to go pick him up from the airport last night and he slept on the sofa last night." Bonnie explained. "And this Jay, is he cute?"

"Really? Wow, I missed a lot...and erm yeah Jay is cute I guess..." I answered truthfully.

Buzz. Buzz. I felt for my iPhone underneath the pillow. I saw that I had two text messages. I read the one from Jay first, I had given him my number before I got ready last night.

"How you feeling today?" it said.

I quickly replied ; "Feeling a bit crap, but that's my own fault I guess lol. Thanks for last night, it was really nice of you :) - N"

I looked at the other text which was from Caleb.

"Hey sexy, Jay told me you get a bit drunk yesterday but he looked after you. I promise we'll go out tonight for our official second date. Actually missing you loads baby, your on my mind 24/7."

Aww as every second went by I found myself falling harder for him.

"Hi babes. Okay that sounds like fun :) Your so adorable, I'm missing you as well <3 xx - N"

After I replied I got out of bed and follwed Bonnie into the living room. Aston and Lexi were sitting on the sofa, drinking tea and talking quietly. They stopped talking when they saw us talking. Aston got up to give me a hug.

"Hey As," I greeted him.

"Hey Nicky," He replied.

Priya came into the room as well and us three stood there looking at Lexi and Aston.

"Well...we've decided to keep the baby." Lexi revealed.

"Wow, that's huge!" Priya sqeaked.

"Yeah we know, but as long as we're together it will be okay. This is our life and our decision so we hope everybody will support us." Aston said taking Lexi's hand in his.

"Well we are behind you and your decision 100%. Now we are just gonna have a brilliant time in Florida, all of us together." I said.

"Well, erm we were planning on having a day together, just the two of us..sorry Nicky." Lexi apologised.

"And I'm gonna spend the day with Nick." Priya told me.

"Fine well come on Bonnie, we're gonna go out to get you a smokin' hot guy." I said whilst pulling Bonnie into the bedroom.

"But I don't want a boyfriend!" Bonnie complained.

"Well too bad." I stuck my tongue out at her.

Whilst Bonnie went into the bathroom to shower I texted Jay telling him to meet us outside the mall that was nearby. I was going to make an awesome cupid. I got dressed in white shorts and a blue t-shirt and waited for Bonnie to come out. I was feeling lazy so just tied my hair up in a high ponytail. Bonnie emerged from the bathroom and was looking hot.

"Woo girl you look sexy and ready to go pulling." I winked at her.

She was wearing a denim skirt which showed off her gorgeous, tanned legs and a one-shoulder top which had the words "naughty but nice" written across. Her long black hair looked ultra-silky and the eye-liner she wore highlighted her beautiful eyes. She blushed at my compliment and slapped my arm playfully.

"Let's just get this stupid outing over and done with." Bonnie moaned but I was too busy looking at the "Okay see you there in 10 minutes" text I had gotten from Jay. 

As soon as we arrived at the mall I saw Jay. He saw me and Bonnie and approached us.

"Hey Nicole and Hello Nicole's very stunning friend." Jay said look appreciatively at Bonnie.

Bonnie giggled, actually giggled, at him!

"Nicole's very stunning friend has got a name." Bonnie said, clearly happy with the sight in front of her.

"Enlighten me." Jay smirked.

"Bonnie and what might your name be?" Bonnie asked him.

"Bonnie and Jay has a nice ring to it don't ya think?" Jay replied ignoring her question.

"Maybe" Bonnie winked at him.

"Okay listen I'm feeling a bit third-wheelish so I'm just gonna go leave you kids alone and find something to wear on my date tonight." I announced.

I walked off by myself and went into the first shop I saw. I hated shopping but I didn't know what else to do. I went to a few shops and looked at some clothes but didn't find any that I particularly liked. After an hour I was getting bored and was about to give up when I saw a short, black, strapless cocktail dress. It looked really pretty and I had a pair of high-heels to go with it. I grabbed it and paid for it at the till. After I had walked out of the shop I bumped into someone, they had spilt their drink all over my top.

"Oh I'm SO sorry." Lia mocked. "Maybe you got that for stealing my boyfriend."

"Listen I'm sorry I kissed him but that's all I'm sorry for. It's hardly my fault he got tired and bored of you and went looking elsewhere to find something better." I snapped.

"Well it doesn't look to me like he got anything better. In fact he downgraded to a little slut like you." Lia sneered. "But I don't care, I've got my eyes on this new guy. I saw him walking with that little blond friend of yours."

Aston.

"He wouldn't go for a slapper like you and just stay away from him and Lexi." I demanded.

"No thanks, that doesn't sound like much fun to me. You stole my boyfriend so I'm gonna steal your friend's guy. I want him and what Lia wants Lia gets." She warned before walking off.

Way to ruin my mood. Now I had to go find a bathroom to get cleaned up, I was about to head over there when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I'm guessing today wasn't my day.

"Hey Nicky are you okay?" Kyle asked concerned.

"I'm fine but Kyle I have to tell you something. I've got a boyfriend now and we are in a happy relationship. I did like you so much, but I need a new start and I decided my start would be with Caleb. I'm sorry that I kissed you back that day on the lift or if I led you on in any way. I do want to be friends with you though." I explained.

I expected him to call me a slag or something like that but he just gave me a small smile and said

"Friend's it is, I'll be here for you 24/7," before walking off.

Well that went better then I had expected it to. I suddenly felt better and couldn't wait until my date with Caleb tonight...