Chapter 21

Wow, I stood staring at my reflection and I was amazed at the work Bonnie, Priya and Lexi could work. My hair was curled to the side, my lips looked glossy and my eyelashes looked lush and long. The dress fit like a glove and with my heels on I looked much taller. I actually looked pretty for once in my life! I twirled around for the girls and they all complimented me.

"I hate you bi-atch, your too sexy." Lexi joked.

"Wow you look gorgeous.." Priya gasped.

"I would have sex with you if I was a guy." Bonnie added.

I rolled my eyes but thanked them for their kind-ish words. I heard a knock on the door and a funny feeling developed in the pit of my stomach. I went to the door, let out a breath and opened it. Caleb stood before me wearing a white t-shirt, a black blazer over it with the sleeves rolled up and black jeans. I wanted to run my hands through his messy hair which looked so hot on him right now. He let out a whistle.

"Damn I didn't think it would be possible for you to get any more beautiful but you've just proved me wrong." Caleb said, leaning in to give me a peck on the cheek.

"You look so dapper," I told him.

"Thanks, I have no idea what that mean's but thanks." Caleb laughed.

"It means you look very handsome." I explained.

"Oh well that was the look I was going for." He winked at me and held his arm out. "Shall we?"

I took his arm and he escorted me to a sleek, midnight blue BMW. He opened the door for me and when I was sat in the passenger seat he closed the door. What a gentlemen!

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"That would be telling." He answered.

Ooh I was getting excited now. We arrived at a restaurant and Caleb told me to go and take a seat at number 7. I walked in and was glad that I had chosen to wear a dress because everyone here was dressed formally. There was a big chandelier hung on the ceiling. I sat at table 7 and waited for Caleb to arrive but in the meantime I surveyed my surroundings. There was a stage at the front and a big spacious area which I'm guessing was for dancing. Round tables were dotted around the room and they all had a white, silk cloth covering them. Finally I saw Caleb enter but he walked on the stage and sat on the chair. He perched a guitar on his lap and spoke into the microphone.

"This is written for a special girl that I just recently met but who I've already fallen deeply in love with. So this song is dedicated to her." Caleb looked directly in my eye and began singing. The song was beautiful and was just the story of how me and Caleb met and his feelings for me. I was touched by the gesture and felt tears forming in my eyes. His voice was outstanding. When he had finished he walked over to me and sat down on the chair opposite me.

"What did you think?" He grinned at me.

I leaned across the table and my lips met his.

"I loved it," I whispered, my lips inches away from his.

I sat back down and we ate our food, talking about everything. By the time he asked the waiter for the bill I felt that I knew him better then I even knew myself. I was on cloud 9 and it was the best feeling ever. A band came on stage and started playing romantic, slow music. Caleb grabbed my hand and pulled me on to the dance floor. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. The other hand he placed in mine and he twirled me around. I laughed as my hair flew. He looked at me like I was a rare jewel and I felt so lucky. I ran my hands through his hair.

"Being here with you tonight, everything is just perfect." He whispered.

I didn't reply in words but kissed him to show how much he meant to me now. It was weird that we had only known each other a few days but there was no point in wasting time and taking things slow when we felt so deeply about each other.

When it was getting late we went back to his car. He walked me up to my room and we stood outside the door. He stroked my cheek.

"I know this is too early and everybody else might think this is stupid but I love you Nicole Brown." He said to me.

"Shh I don't care what everybody else thinks. I love you too Caleb Adams." I replied.

After one last goodnight kiss I went into the apartment and closed the door behind me. I leaned back on to it. If everything was going better then great then why did I feel like it was all going to end soon?