Chapter 4

I awoke to the sound of Lexi chirping away on the phone, their was love in her voice in every word she said so she could only be talking to Aston - her long-term boyfriend. They were seriously the cutest couple ever! They had been together since they were thirteen and he had bought her a heart-shaped locket, with a picture of the two of them together and the words "together forever" engraved on the front for their three-year anniversary.They were clearly soul mates and were exactly right for each other! As I thought about their special relationship, last night came back to me. I thought about Kyle's hands wrapped around Emily's waist and felt as though I was about to vomit. Last night Priya had held me as I cried and vented my feelings to her. By the time Lexi and Bonnie had returned from the party I had already fallen asleep because of the crying. No doubt Priya had told them what had happened though. I felt so stupid for crying over a boy, especially a boy who I wasn't even dating! But I have had a crush on him since I was 13 so I just thought that this was it, that we could be the new "forever" couple. I guess I just fell too hard for him. I didn't want to see the pity on my friend's face but I had to face my friends eventually. I pushed the covers off me and sat up. Lexi was the only one up, Priya - who slept in the single bed closest to mine was fast asleep, and Bonnie, who slept on the top of the bunk-bed her and Lexi shared, was faintly snoring. As soon as Lexi saw I was awake she said goodbye to Aston and skipped over to my bed. She immediately wrapped her arms around me.

"He wasn't even that good-looking. Personally I think my dog's shit looks better than his face," Lexi snickered, probably thinking of her dog's poop.

After a long look at her I started laughing with her. Her laughter was so infectious! Out of nowhere a pillow hit my face. I looked up and saw Bonnie glaring down at us.

"Babes, you know I love y'al but I also love my sleep - which I haven't had enough of! So keep your voices down please. Thanks," Bonnie said, in a sleepy voice she was evidently faking. She was just lazy and it was 11:30 for God's sake!

"Oops, kay sorry hon, go back to sleep," I replied knowing how much she loved her sleep!

I turned back to Lexi.

"Too be honest, I feel more humiliated then anything! I'm just glad that in a couple of hours me and Nick will be going home and I wont have to see him til Monday. By then I would have changed my name and moved to Japan," I sighed, thinking of what I would do once I came face to face with him.

"Just forget about him - he's not worth it. Your too good for him babe," Lexi said.

I heard a creek and looked up. Bonnie was coming down the ladder, she walked over to my bed and plopped herself next to me.

"I'm gonna kill him once I get my hands on him. What a dickhead! Stupid prick, who does he think he is? Nobody, and I mean NOBODY messes with my girl and gets away alive," Bonnie said fiercely.

I smiled to myself, thinking that I had the greatest set of friends any girl could have. I heard a yawn and looked to my left. Priya had gotten up and sat on the other side of me.

"Now you know I dont like to think badly of anyone, but I 100% agree with Bon," She said.

"I frickin love you guys," I laughed as I pulled them all in for a group hug.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean Kyle is coming with us," I exclaimed.

"He's just gonna stay with us for the week-end Nicky, he's done it before, it's not a big thing!" Nick replied.

We were walking towards the car but then I had seen Kyle in the passenger seat and freaked out once I had discovered he would be coming with us. Oh what fun this week-end would be for me!