Chapter 13

After me and Caleb had made up, I returned to the games room with my drink and Caleb in tow. Zoe looked up, surprised I was with someone and someone extremely hot at that! I sat down next to her.

"Well Hello you guys. I was just about to get going so I'll leave you kids alone," Zoe grinned whilst getting up.

She skipped out of the room and Caleb sat next to me.

"Well, she seems...err nice?" He said to me.

"That's my sister and she's a total weirdo that belongs in the zoo so just ignore her," I giggled.

"I wouldn't mind being locked up in a cage with you," He winked at me.

I burst out laughing to cover up how warm my insides felt when he had said that, he laughed with me and it was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. I could listen to that all day! I had noticed, whilst we were laughing, he had moved closer to me and our thighs were touching. He moved his hand and placed it on my knee. It seemed like such a casual gesture but my heart had a mind of its own.

"Who the heck are you?" I heard a voice behind me say. It was Kyle. All of my good mood vanished and I sat there staring daggers at him.

"I'm Caleb. Now I know I'm good looking mate but you aren't really my type so my name's all you gonna get," Caleb responded.

"Do you think your funny? Little piece of s*it is all I see in front of me," Kyle snarled.

"Oh really? Cos last time I checked I wasn't some small, brown crap," Caleb taunted. His hand was still on my knee.

"Get your f*cking hands off Nicole's knee, you b*stard!" Kyle stormed.

Caleb got up now and walked towards Kyle and pushed him.

"Nicole's sixteen not five. She doesn't need you here running her life for her and you don't own her so just f*ck off and leave us alo..." Caleb began before Kyle punched him. Caleb had two seconds of shock before he responded and punched Kyle in the face and grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him to the wall. I had to stop this. I ran over to Caleb and pulled him off Kyle.

"Stop it the pair of you!" I shrieked.

"OhMyGosh! What happened here? Caleb I looked for you everywhere but I found Jay eventually! Lets get you cleaned up my poor baby," Lia asked in her stupid high-pitched voice. She put her arm around his waist and led him out. So now I had to deal with Kyle. Lucky me!