Chapter 2

"Well I was just on my way to the party and I heard you singing so I thought I would just come by and say hey," He replied.                                                                                                                           Okay so Kyle is basically the most handsomest, amazing, beautiful, perfect guy ever! He's got perfectly spiked brunette hair which compliments his  warm, light-brown, chocolate-coloured eyes that you could just melt in, he's got a rockin' body that is too die for (so i've heard) and pink, soft lips that you would just die to kiss! He's the kind of guy your parents would approve of. The type of guy all girls want to date and all guys want to be. It's just so hard not to love the guy! You see that is where my problem lies. Okay I'm not hideous but I'm certainly not good enough to date him. Oh and I forgot one teensy weensy detail. He's my brother's best friend. Yes, all you smart people out there guessed correctly - he's two years older then me. So not only am I too ugly for him, I'm also two years younger. Plus my brother is REALLY protective of me so I've basically been single all my life and have never had my first kiss because Nick just scares all my admirers away. Not that there are many. My friends say I am beautiful but I just don't see it.                                                                                                                                                              

"Hello? Earth To Nicky, anyone in there?" Kyle said. He was leaning against the door frame wearing his signature smirk that I adored! And he had been talking to me all this time whilst I sat there like an idiot checking him out.

"Oh right. Well...Hi Kyle. Hope you have a nice time at the party," I replied trying to appear calm and cool when inside my heart was doing back flips. It was hardly my fault he was drool-worthy! Whilst I sat there looking up at him he hadn't replied. His eyes scanned my body and I felt naked under his gaze. OhMyGosh! Was Kyle Greenwood seriously checking ME out?!?

"Wow Nicole you look sexy in your pj's. Where have you been hiding those great legs all this time?" Kyle asked in a flirty tone.

Lil old me had great legs? Hmmm, if I had improved our non-existent relationship just by sitting here in shorts and a tank top who knew what I could do if I got him a bit closer to me. I sat up straight and gave him a seductive (so I hope) smile and began a performance that was sure to win me an Oscar. I blinked rapidly and started rubbing my eyes.

"I think I've got something in my eye. It might be an eyelash. Kyle can you check please?" I asked innocently. He hurriedly came over and sat on my bed directly in front of me.

"Hold still, I'll blow in your eye and see if that helps, " Kyle whispered. OMG...I was so turned on! He smelt of lynx temptation and I could feel his warm breath against my tingling skin as he leaned forward. He pinned both my hands down to the bed and blew softly into my eye.

"Is that better?" He asked

"Hell yeh," I replied.

He chuckled softly, a noise that sounded angelic to my ears. We sat there for a while, his lips centimetres away from mine. My eyes looking into his warm eyes. Suddenly his lips crashed onto mine and my body felt all tingly and warm inside. His lips felt so soft and when his tongue entered my mouth to meet mine I practically jumped with joy! Out of nowhere a stinging sensation occurred on my bottom lip. He had bitten me and it felt so good! His grip on my hands loosened and he pulled away from me. He got off my bed heading towards my door.

 "See you around Nicky," He turned around giving me a naughty wink.

Shit, I just had my first kiss with Kyle Greenwood and it was so damn amazing!