Chapter 8

Excitement was building in the pit of my stomach, butterflies flew around and I was ready to have an amazing time in Florida! Shortly after I had found out the news I had phoned the girls and was hyping so much to them! I was wedged in between the twins and we were almost at Gatwick airport. I was so glad to be leaving rainy, miserable London and going to sunny, fabulous Florida, I needed a change of scenery and fast. I would have the best time ever with my friends and not let the fact that Kyle was going, ruin it. Hopefully there would be tanned, gorgeous hunks to check out!

"What the heck is the nonsense," My mum asked flabbergasted as a song by Drake came on. "Children these days have no taste in music and singers have no sense."

She switched it over to the classic radio station, some random piano song came on.

"MUM! I was listening to that," Justin said annoyed.

Oh my god, I was going to commit suicide if we didn't get to the airport in the next five minutes. Luckily I could just make out the sign. The plan was for Nick and I to meet up with the rest of the fifty kids and the five teachers that were going. I would be free from my family in no time! As soon as my dad had found a parking space and had parked I ran out of the car. I opened the boot, got my suitcase out and with a quick bye Nick and I were off to the meeting point. We hadn't talked much since the Kyle incident and too be honest I didn't know what to say to him so I was glad when we just walked to Costa Coffee. I immediately saw my friends standing outside Costa Coffee with their weary eyes. It was 5:30am after all, but I was too pumped with excitement that I hadn't felt at all tired. I ran over to them, trust me when I say it was hard with a suitcase in tow. I hugged each one of them, actually hugged is an understatement, I squished them to death.

"We are going to have the most amazing time ever!" I cheerily said.

They nodded their heads in agreement, and just before we went to go sort the check-in stuff out, Priya pulled out her camera and we took a group photo. Let the holiday begin.

I sat in my seat watching In Time on the small, aeroplane TV. The process to get onto the plane was boring and tiring and I was absolutely shattered! Bonnie to my left was sleeping (no surprise there) and Lexi to my right was listening to her iPod. Priya was sitting behind me, in between Kyle and Nick. Luckily for me, my family were situated at the front of the aeroplane and we were at the back! I just couldn't wait to get to the hotel and sleep in a nice, big bed! But for now I would just sit here and try to entertain myself for nine hours.

~ SPECIAL BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO MY AMAZING COUSIN RACHAN! HOPE YOU HAVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE! YOU HAVE SUPPORTED ME IN MY WRITING AND I'M EXTREMELY GRATEFUL! I LOVE YOU ~