Chapter 16

I woke up with a big, cheesy smile on my face. That kiss with Caleb had been wonderful and I knew the reason for my happiness was because of it. I couldn't even comprehend how right it had felt to be in his arms, it was like there was an invisible thread binding our hearts together. A little giggle escaped my lips as I thought about how corny I sounded.

"Well that's normal. Randomly laughing when you've just woken up," Priya teased.

"I have good reason to giggle and smile and enjoy life!" I sang.

"Yeah because of Mr Caleb who has definitely got my vote for greatest dude of the year as he has managed to turn you into a happy person!" Priya said.

"I'm always happy you donut! Well apart from when I'm not but that doesn't really matter!" I grinned at my own stupidity.

"Babes you know I'm only joking! I'm really happy for you guys, now when he breaks up with Lia you guys can be a proper couple!" She squealed, excited for me.

Oh. A frown emerged on my face as I realized I had kissed another girl's boyfriend. I had been so caught up in the moment that I hadn't thought about Lia. I felt like the worst person in the world now. I was horrible! I groaned.

"Priya I deserve to die - I kissed him and he has a girlfriend! What kind of person does that?" I exclaimed.

"Calm down! It's not like she is the greatest person in the world and anyway he kissed you! Your lips were just being sucked up by his like a vacuum - it wasn't your fault!" She said.

I started laughing but in a matter of seconds I was in a pillow fight with Priya. Out of nowhere Lexi and Bonnie woke up and started attacking me as well. They were all on top of me when Justin came in.

"Holy sh*t! Pillow fight with girls, this is every man's dream come true!" Justin shouted.

"Too bad you ain't a man then," Bonnie snorted.

Us girls looked at each other with a devilish smile and ran over to Justin and began to beat him with our pillows. He covered his face for protection but deemed that useless and decided to escape.

"So what are we going to do today girls?" Lexi asked.

She looked much happier today and I was glad to see her beaming smile.

"Sorry guys, I have to spend it with the family, Zo texted me earlier and said we're gonna go have lunch," I explained.

"Oh well that sucks, I guess we'll just chill by the pool then," Bonnie said.

I quickly jumped in the shower and washed myself, well that's really the only thing you go in the shower to do I guess. After that I blow-dried my hair, curled it and straightened my fringe. I sprayed a bit of perfumed on and quickly dressed in a baby-blue, knee-high dress accompanied with white sandals. I walked out of my room and headed towards the lounge downstairs where we would all meet up. I was feeling a bit lazy and decided to take the lift. I got in and pressed the button which would take me downstairs when Kyle hopped in. The lift wasn't big so I found myself arm to arm with him. He smelt delicious, like the tropical rain forest, even though I had never been to the tropical rain forest so I really couldn't judge. He was wearing a white shirt, with the top button undone and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Naughty thoughts began to run through my mind before I banished them.

"So where are you going looking all beautiful like that?" He asked with a smile.

I knew I couldn't deny what I felt in this moment but I chose to ignore the feelings.

"Oh just out with my family, we're going to a restaurant. Have you got any plans for today?" I asked politely.

"Not really, I might head over to the beach to do some surfing." He replied.

I looked up at him, into his eyes. I couldn't shake the thought about how his eyes were so different from Caleb's. Kyle's were warm and calm whilst Caleb's were full of excitement and I couldn't decide who's I preferred. The lift ride seemed to be taking an awful long time and my palms began to feel sweaty - because of the..er..heat. A few seconds past until he spoke again.

"I honestly wont forgive myself if I don't do this," He mumbled.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer until we were chest to chest. He leaned forward and his lips met mine. This kiss felt so different from our first. I was riled up with lust then but now I just felt content with my body being securely locked by his arm and elated by the soft, lingering kiss that we shared. In the back of my mind I knew something was telling me to pull away but I didn't. Ping! We jumped apart and I realized the lift door was open and a couple of kids were staring at us wide-eyed and open-mouthed. He chuckled and walked out of the lift without a word. After I snapped out of it, I got out as well. I strangely felt like Bella from Twilight. But I didn't know who was my Edward and who was my Jacob...

--- This chapter is dedicated to my lovely mates Jaishal and Sumayyah who are the most amazing friends a girl could wish for and who I am lucky to have. I wish them all the best in life as they have supported me not only in my writing but everything else I do! I love you guys! ---