24. House of Dicks - Literally

24.

"I said I was sorry Fina!"

"Why the hell did you open the door so fast? And it would have been nice for you to catch me." I said using Emery's hand as an ice pack.

Caleb and Emery were trying not to laugh and Avi was frustrated at me for being mad. It's not my fault she opened the door!

"Wow, what's with face Fire?" Chris asked walking in with Landon and Raven.

"Well, I fell asleep leaning against the door and Avi over here, was so kind enough to open it and I fell hitting my head on the floor. She didn't even help me up!" I said. Finally moving Emery's hand, it was giving me brain freeze.

"Why did you fall asleep against the door?" Landon asked.

"Excuse me for wanting a bit of shut eye and not wanting to see my dead best friend's body," everyone flinched when I said that. "Sorry, but I was really scared." She nodded.

"By the way, I think the war is going to start real soon." Just as I said that, Felucci busted through the door, nearly taking off the hinges.

"Mr. Ivy, your father is here; along with the five Royals." He said breathing a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank God your awake, child." He aid looking at Avi.

She smiled sheepishly, and nodded.

"What are your father and everyone doing here?"

"Like you said, it has begun." Emery answered.

After all the awkward introductions between me and Avi to, well everyone of royal importance. We began a meeting. The royal children, whom are eligible to fight, also attended. I never knew Raven was a Prince. He is so getting his ass kicked for not telling me.

"As we know, Henry and his son have joined forces with unimaginable species, all willing to fight to the end; of our lives that is." That won't happen. I won't let it.

Emery squeezed my hand, hearing what I thought.

Mr. Ivy, King Ivy, or Jed, as he instructed me to call him, was not what I expected. I pictured a fat man with eyes that gleam with hunger, bent on killing anyone who dared to disobey him. I don't know why, but all-in-all, I pictured a very scary man.

Jed is nothing of the sort. He is a skinny man, well built. He has the same black hair as Emery, though his eyes are pure green. He looks to be in his mid-to-late 20's. How could that be, well, I don't really know.

No one is really immortal, it just the fact that we live longer then others. We all eventually die. My father is nearing his 100th birthday, yet looks 25. He is the youngest Rouge to ever reign. I may look 18, but I'll soon to celebrate my 74th birthday. We just age really, and I mean really, slowly.

Oh God, I had sex with a 74 year old! That is wrong in so many ways!

Well tell me babe, how many 74 year olds have my body, parts.

Good point. I said biting my lip. I can't wait till we're alone...

"Emery, Serafina?" We both snapped up form our internal conversation, all eyes were on us.

Avi and my boys were trying to hold back laughter.

"Yes Father?"

"Well what do you think?"

"What about Father?" Now we're both trying to hold back our laughter.

He sighed but I could see the happiness in his eyes, "Please pay attention."