7. House of Dicks - Literally

7.

I knew I melted the hinges and froze the door solid. So instead of panicking, I thought I'd have some fun. Carefully I blocked my thoughts and thought of a little harmless prank to pull on Emery to prevent him from ever entering the bathroom while a lady is showering.

Slowly I turned his water to cold. He noticed it and pulled the water hotter, yet I kept going colder until I made it snow in his shower only. He made fire erupt in the shower to dissolve the snow, so I made it hail.

"SERAFINA! stop making it hail!"

"Why ever would you think it was me?" by now I was out the shower and dressed with my wet hair up in a towel.

Laughing I walked out of the bathroom, the door was leaning to the side, to much pressure from the heat and cold.

"Why is it so hot in here?" It felt like a sauna, but where it's so hot that you can't breathe.

"That's 'cause you're here baby" said an unfamiliar voice.

I turned and my eyes met with gorgeous violet eyes. He had black hair, though not as black as Emery's. He was about 5"10 lean and muscular. He had that bad boy attitude to him, something tells me him and Emery are best friends. They seem so alike yet so different.

"I'm Raven Black"

"You a werewolf?" I asked laughing, I am not a Twilight fan, and even when I was I wanted Jacob Black to die in a hole.

"How'd you know?"

"Lucky guess" I rolled my eyes.

"It's so hot in here cause while you to were playing in the fucking blizzard, we had to sit in the G-d damn cold" Said Asher

"Well, next time you all should think before you enter the bathroom while a Lady is showering"

"I see no Lady present" I turned around to see Emery with nothing but a towel his hair was wet and stuck to the side of his face. Water glistened as it fell down his perfectly toned abs. and stopped when it reached the base of the towel, which was so low you can see the 'v' ending underneath. [a/n you know when a guy has a really nice body and there's kind of like a 'v' that leads down there... yea that's it]

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smug smile

"Yes, too bad your face belongs to it" I turned to Raven

"Hey Rave, you wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure babe" I pulled the towel out of my hair and shook it out, I threw the towel on the couch grabbed my phone and keys and head out the door.

We had about an hour left to dinner and I didn't want to be in here.

"I'll see you boys at dinner kay?"

"Sure, I'll wait for you at the doors" Said Chris

"Thanks Chris"

As we headed out the door I hooked my arm through Ravens, I knew exactly how to piss of Emery.

***

We were laughing and talking as if old friends. He really was a great guy. A great hot guy. I feel attracted to him, but something is missing, not the feeling as if he's hiding something, but something is stopping me from liking him. I don't know what it is though.

We were walking to dinner and I could faintly hear a conversation going.

"If you don't stop acting like a dick your going to loose her!"

"Chris?"

"Hey hun, ready to go?"

"Yea, who were you talking to?"