14. House of Dicks - Literally

14.

I tossed and turned most of the night, and what felt like hours later, I fell into a heavy sleep.

Dream;

I was standing in a hallway with lights along the wall, like an outsider, where no one can see me but I can see everyone. I heard a little girl giggling and a boy's laughter from behind me. I turned around and saw the boy, who looked around 16 chasing a girl, around 14.

I looked closer and noticed they were Anthony and Lily, but of course at a younger age then the picture. He cornered her, pinning her to the wall with his body pressed against hers.

She giggled again and wrapped her arms around his neck; she leaned in closer to his lips and whispered 'I love you'. I could hear him mumble it back as their lips touched.

I was so warm and happy inside. Seeing the love swirl around them was evident to even the coldest glares. I smiled thinking of my Emery, I was really a lucky girl to share the same type of love as they feel.

I felt another presence and looked behind to the other end of the hallway where, weirdly all the lights were off. All that could be seen were two blood red eyes staring not at the couple, but at me.

***

I woke up in a start, but before Emery and decided to take a shower. It was a weird dream, but those eyes seem so familiar, I just get quite put my finger on it. Great, now that's going to piss me off. I shrugged it off - for now, because I was still in my bra and shorts so I was pretty cold when I finally threw the blankets off.

I got up and did a nice stretch with my back arched and my arms stretched high in the air. I unhooked my bra with my back facing the bed,

"Mm, baby turn around and I will wake up a happy man", I heard Emery mumble, but I smiled and shook my head no.

'Nuh huh baby, I'm going to have my fun'.

I stripped off my shorts leaving me in nothing but my small boy short and ran my fingers through my long hair. I shivered slightly as it fell against my back, and I could hear the bed groan as Emery stood up.

"Cold baby? Lemme warm you up". I can tell he was right behind me but just as he was about wrap me in his arms, I stepped forwards, now in the bathroom and slammed the door shut in his face.

I melted the hinges and froze the door, "If you turn up in the shower like last time, I will personally numb mini me until the point of amputation".

I can hear him groan and mumble, "there's nothing mini about him, and I'm sure you know that", which is true, nothing mini what-so-ever...

I laughed out loud this time and began my steaming shower. Operation 'Get back at Emery' has begun. The dream leaving my mind already...

***

When I finished my shower I somewhat fixed the door, put on of my clean bra and went to Emery's suitcase, I pulled out one of his black shirts that reach a little past my butt and took out of my black short shorts, normal people would call it underwear, but I'm not normal.

I looked in the mirror and smiled in triumph, the short shorts weren't visible beneath my, Emery's, shirt, making is seem as if I have nothing underneath.

It was still pretty early, and Emery disappeared somewhere in the house, so I went downstairs to make some pancakes for everyone.

I added all the ingredients while taking a quick chug from the milk carton before putting it back into the fridge. What? I was thirsty, and there's no need in dirtying a cup if I only wanted one swig!