6. House of Dicks - Literally

6.

I awoke to the annoying ring of my alarm clock. I swear that stupid thing was invented by the devil. I wonder if I could diss Satan but considering I go to school with demons and stuff wouldn't I burn in the pits of hell or something. Meh, whatever, I'll freeze him. Haha that would be funny...

Breakfast started in an hour and I'm not one of those girls who take 2 hours to get ready. So I numbly turned over, hoping to get at least another ten minutes of sleep.

Not realizing how tired I was, I fell into yet again another dreamless sleep. I woke up to the smell of French toast.

Ooh! I love French toast!

I jumped out of bed not caring what I was wearing and ran to our kitchen.

"I smell French toast!!!" I yelled with a huge smile on my face!

"Morning sleeping beauty" said Asher eyeing me. I looked down and blushed at what I was wearing. I got hot during the night and numbly changed into tight black shorts with a loose Toronto Maple Leaf's shirt which hit mid butt.

Shrugging it off, I continued into the kitchen.

"So what's the occasion? I didn't think you boys actually had food in here" I said as I looked into the fridge, it was really well stocked raging from healthy food to packs of beer.

I grabbed some strawberries, pineapple, and mangos and began slicing them to create a fruit salad. I also grabbed the orange juice and milk and placed it on the table. Along with six plates and set the table quickly.

"Yea, well most of us skip the mandatory meals so we have to keep our fridge stocked" he said, finishing up the last of the French toast, wow, this kid made enough to fill the school. How much can these boys eat?

"Considering your Rouge you can pretty much do anything you want. Does this mean I get the same privilege?" I asked smiling.

"I guess, I don't think Felucci really cares what you do as long as you're safe. By the way, he knows you know everything, so we can take the day off, considering we all had a late night. He was kind of pissed at us, he wanted to wait at least a couple of months to tell you, to you know, prevent any emotional breakdowns" he said this and glanced away from me, he just called me an emotional wreck. Trust me that will be the last times they see me cry. I am very good at hiding that emotion.

I was about to yell at him for that double meaning comment when the boys came in.

They looked all tired and as if they really didn't feel like getting out of bed. They sat down and started eating quietly.

I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio that was on the counter, Bad Romance started playing by Lady Gaga, I started laughing, how ironic.

I started singing and shaking my hips completely forgetting about breakfast, I grabbed the first arm I see, which happens to be Caleb. I make him start dancing with me.

He starts blushing when he realized what I was wearing, awe cutie!!

Emery POV

Damn, at least the girl got a nice ass.

Chris POV

That girl is going to have guys crawling for her, I can see the way Asher is looking at her, that's going to be a problem, and Emery just looks like he wants to fuck her. Pervert, he doesn't know what he got, never did.

"Fi, come on sit down, you have to eat" I said. Life is going to be very interesting with her here now.

Serafina POV