15. House of Dicks - Literally

15.

Serafina's POV

I smiled and laugh as I skipped up to Avi and linked my arm through hers a little beyond the boys.

"So, I assume you would like the house to yourself tonight?"

"Hell yea, that boy doesn't know what he's going to get. It's a good thing were buying new bras..." she said quietly to herself.

We both just smiled and walked on quietly. I started thinking about my dream, where have I seen those eyes before?

It's not like I could distinguish colour, they were blood red, like a vampire when hungry. But I knew for a fact it wasn't a leech.

Hmm, I guess I'll have to wait, hopefully I'll have another flash back with more information.

Now, next problem: Asher. I don't know what to do; I wonder if Chris spoke to him, he seemed to have known what was going on.

I took a deep sigh, "What are you thinking about?" asked Avi, keeping her voice low in case the boys were listening, even though they seemed to be in a deep conversation, well Emery and Caleb. The other guys were winking at the girls.

"I don't know what to do about Asher," I said also keeping my voice low.

"Did you tell him there's no chance and to leave you alone?"

"Obviously, he said 'the future can change' and that he'll fight for me or something".

She sighed, "Don't worry; he's not stupid enough to get in-between you two. That's like asking for a death wish".

"I hope", I mumbled mainly to myself, though I know she heard.

***

By now, both Avi and I had two bags each, inside held two boxes of shoes, which the boys were kind enough to buy.

They offered to hold our bags, but we refused, they paid, we can at least hold our own stuff.

The boys skipped beside us holding onto our free hands, "So, anything new happening?" I asked Avi,

"Um, oh, remember Davie?" Davie, my ex, well yeah I remember him. Nothing really special about him though, 5"6, brown shaggy hair, brown eyes, you know, typical guy.

I pretended to be deep in thought, "Nope doesn't ring a bell".

"Uh huh," she said, knowing fully well I do, "well he's dating Taylor now". Davie is a total dick and he had a bet with his friends to get into my pants, we dated for 2 months, which was outstandingly long for him but when I refused he got pissed at me because I screwed him over $200, apparently I was high bidding.

He sent a rumour around school sating I turned lesbian after the school nerd rejected me.

I simply replied I didn't have sex with him because I couldn't find his dick it was so small, and I ended up leaving the next week to Alaska anyways.

"Which one?" There were about 15 Taylor's just in our grade.

"Iambec",

"They always were the perfect match eh?" The dick and the whore lived happily ever, well no probably not after.

We both laughed, and then we saw them. Of course, you always have to run into the ones you hate and never the ones you miss.

Taylor automatically scanned my boys behind me then her eyes set on Emery, a really sickening smile spread on her face. She was small, petite, with brown eyes and dyed blonde hair.