5. House of Dicks - Literally

5.

I played the piano until my fingers were numb, then I moved onto the piano and played that until the blood seeped down. Then I realize there are vampires in the school, so I quickly wiped away all the evidence and prayed no vamps were near. When I was satisfied I was not to be sucked dry tonight, I moved onto the microphones. Even though I didn't have a beat, I began to sing.

I was really into the music and sang so many different genres that I was happily swinging my hips when I finished the last song.

My throat was so dry and my lungs were about to burst. I have been gone for around 2 hours, so I decide to head back to the room. I started walking to the room, no scared of the stairs, I took the elevator. Praying nothing was going to happen.

Safely back in my room, it was eerily quite, and it scared the crap out of me. I'm not usually afraid of many things, but with what I've been told, and this quite, it was kind of freaky.

"Guys?" I yelled at the empty room. I ran from room to room yet found no one.

I was starting to panic, there not supposed to leave me right? So this cant is not good. I kind of wished they followed me now or at least left a note...

I felt a presence behind and slowly began turning around, behind stood a boy, obviously hot. I think he was younger then me though, but not by much. He had ashy white hair with pale skin what really stuck out were his eyes. They were blood red.

Great.

"Lemme guess. Vampire?" I asked, completely bored. You would think I would be flipping, but honestly I was bored. This stupid supernatural stuff is just weird and frankly, I am starting to have enough of it.

"Hmm... very smart for a human. Your blood is so sweet, no spicy, and hot. I have never smelled anything like it before. I need to have a taste, just one small bite. I promise it won't hurt" he said, you know first thing he did not even introduce himself, and second he just told me he wanted to taste my blood. Very rude if you ask me.

He had this creepy mental smile and it was not pretty to look at. He started to come forward, but this was my last draw, all that anger I had was quickly bubbling up and I had to let it go. Too bad for fang boy here, he happens to right in my way.

"Ahh!!!!! Absoa-fucking not!!!!! You will not get to taste my not sweet, spicy/hot blood! I have had enough! I have never felt so violated! I thought I was raped then wake up in someone else's bed wearing only a shirt, then I'm told none of you are humans, then I'm part of a prophecy shit thing. I am fed up. So no bloodsucker, you will not taste my blood. And where the fuck are these boys! They better not be doing something stupid! I am so going to kill them!!!!" I said in a really loud yell.

Fang boy just stared at me, either because he was shocked by my outburst, or he is just a creeper. I think its both.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STAREING AT ME FOR!!??" I yelled. What? You think the first outburst was all I had left, trust me, not even close!

"Your on fire" was all he said.

"No shit Sherlock! I'm fucking pissed!" I said back, though I'm not yelling anymore.

"No, I mean, your actually on fi - Oh shit." And he left. The dick didn't even explain!

"What do you mean I'm on fire!!?" I yelled back.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm looking around the room, and nothing is on fire! What the hell was he talking about?

"What the fuck is that burning!!!? Serafina!"

"Chris, I'm going to fuckin kill you!! Where was everyone?" I yelled. Oh, I smell fire now...