16. House of Dicks - Literally

16.

Caleb's POV

The drive home was quiet, not awkward quiet, just quiet. I'm nervous though, it's not like I'm a virgin, please, being a Rouge has its benefits, it's just that, well she isn't and her first time wasn't all that great.

I sigh as we finally reach home, it felt like forever. I kept glancing at her but she just stared straight ahead, I'm not going into her mind though, I know she would be mad if I did.

But I'm just so -

No.

I can't.

Right?

No.

I knew no one is home, but I would be perfectly content into just having her in my arms. I love her so much, and I don't want to loose her.

No matter what, she will always be mine.

We got it, me carrying most of her bags, if I were human; well I wouldn't be able to. I quietly laughed to myself,

"What's so funny?"

I turned to look at her, her eyes shining in the moonlight. She is so beautiful, perfect in every way. I forgot to answer her question as I stared at her in awe as she would choose me out of every guy she could have.

As if now she was the mind reader, she came up to me and kissed me lightly on my lips trialing down my jaw.

It felt amazing, I wanted to take her right then and there but I didn't want to ruin anything.

She dropped the bags she was carrying all except one, 'La Sanza' was written across the pink streaks, as she carries it up to our bedroom.

Avi looked over her shoulder and beckoned with her head for me to follow, I gulped and trotted over.

When we got to her room she told me to lie on her bed, with sweaty palms I did as I was told.

She walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her, but my breathing didn't slow, in fact it accelerated.

'Emery?'

'Yeah man?'

'What if she regrets this in the morning? I mean I just want her, in every and any way possible, but maybe she isn't ready, maybe she is just trying to prove to herself and us that she's strong and over Toby!'

'Dude, chill out, if she doesn't want to do it, she'll tell you, you love her, she loves you how much simpler -'

'Thanks dude, see yeah'.

I quickly cut off all connections as the bathroom door opened. There stood the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

"What do you think?" she asked as she did a little twirl for me.

I was speechless as my eyes ranked over every piece of her body. She wore a black laced corset that reaches just below her navel. The top pushes up her breast making them almost pop out, but in a sexy way, not slutty.

There was a sapphire blue bow on each strap and on the matching thong. It accentuated every curve of her body, showing enough skin to get you going, but hides enough for the imagination.

My mouth was still open as she slowly starts to crawl in front of me, "You know, I do not really like your shirt," she whispers as she takes it off for me, lightly scratching my stomach in the process.

The light touch, the sudden cold and the feeling of her body on mine sent shivers down my spine and I can feel my prick start to harden.

I couldn't take it anymore; I rolled over bringing myself on top and crushed my lips to hers.