2. House of Dicks - Literally

2.

Frustrated, I sit on the plane, alone considering it's in the middle of the month, and stick in my headphones. I blast the song that's already in the middle of playing; 'Famous Last Words' by My Chemical Romance. I scream the part that just came on...

"... Can you see

My eyes are shining bright

'Cause I'm out here

On the other side

Of a jet black hotel mirror

And I'm so weak

Is it hard understanding

I'm incomplete

A love that's so demanding

I get weak

I am not afraid to keep on living

I am not afraid to walk this world alone

Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven

Nothing you can say can stop me going home"

Ahh that felt good. With that out of my system, I leaned my head against the side and fall into a dreamless sleep.

When I awoke, it felt like I haven't moved in months. The stupid plane ride was like 20 something hours. I love planes so I'm not complaining. I watched New in Town, which wasn't as bad as I thought. I also watched The Little Mermaid, my favorite Disney movie and Fast and the Furious. Screw marrying Vin Desiel, if we have sex, I would be the happiest person in the world. (a/n I don't actually know, I tried checking but with all the stops it was hard, so I guessed. Truthfully, I would love to visit Alaska one day, but I am extremely lazy and don't feel like searching every detail, I will try to make it as truthful as possible though, but I make an error, sorry in advance.) When I finally got up, I was stiff all over and every joint cracked when I stood. Realization crept over me as I noticed we weren't flying anymore.

'Well it would have been nice for someone to have woken me' I grumbled to myself.

"Oh good dear, I was just about to wake you, we have landed and the driver will take you to the school grounds. I hope you had a good flight, and good luck in school." A very perky flight attendant said. I could have sworn she was brunette when we took off. Hm?

Shaking off that thought, I must have been more tired then I thought, I stepped off the plane, when I was suddenly wrapped in a blanket of ice, well hail.

What the fuck! It couldn't have stopped snowing for a couple of hours when I landed, sheesh, I I'm not even wearing a proper coat! I know what your thinking, 'If your going to Alaska, why wouldn't you be wearing a proper coat?' Well to answer your question, I was barely was outside and it wasn't cold in Toronto so I kind of forgot. And besides I'll be in and out here too, so I'll be fine.

I wrapped my coat tighter around my body and walked off the plane, I pulled my purse tighter on my shoulder so I can drag my five suitcases. Looking around frantically, I was about to ask the flight attendant where my stuff was when a person cleared their throat.

"Miss your bags are in the car, so if you would follow me, your Uncle requests your presence in school." The chauffer said.

"uh, okay, thank you." I said as I made my way into the black limo. "I'm Serafina." Mother always taught me to be polite. Ha. Like she knew what I have done.

I guess he seem shocked by my niceness 'cause his confused features were quickly masked with happiness.

"My name is Joe,"