19. House of Dicks - Literally

So I would just like to say that if this is a cliffhanger, I never realise it with my own stories, I'm sorry. But you can all blame SoftandFuzzy, because I was reading her story and Ch. 1 left me with a very large hangover. Yes, I said hangover.

So HA! S&F I told you! Now you have to deal with it and make all my other lovly fans deal with it to!

ILYU

Btw. Go and read it, it's called MOVING UP - SoftandFuzzy.

And um, dibs on Chase...

:D

xx.

19.

"Finally! How long did that flight take? Do you know how long I have been standing here!" she said; as if it was our entire fault.

We all just stood there the rest of the boys catching up with us, wearing the same look of confusion and shock on their faces.

Emery went up first, "Glad you could make it!" he said, and kissed her cheek.

What?

The rest of the boys followed suit, me and Caleb still stood there shocked,

"Well? Not going to say hi are we?" I shook my head and ran to hug her, even if I saw her a week ago, it felt like forever.

Last stood Caleb, not sure what to do, I could see the love and happiness in his eyes, but I could also see the sadness, he thinks she doesn't love him.

"Are you not going to kiss me?" she asked quietly biting her lip yet still held his eyes captive. She was scared of being rejected, thought he moved on.

He ran, a little too fast for a human, and picked her up while spinning in a circle.

We all laughed, it was a beautiful moment.

Still holding her, he gave her a very love filled kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso, deepening the kiss.

I started to tear, it was actually one of the most beautiful moments I have ever seen. Emery came and stood behind me wrapping his arms around.

"It really is beautiful ain't it?"

I turned around glaring my eyes, which looked funny because I had a smile and tears on my cheeks.

"You knew didn't you?" I accused.

"How else was she supposed to know where we were going?" he shrugged, "And besides it killed me to see Caleb like that, he's the baby of us, the optimistic funny child, and seeing him glum and sad, was just depressing. I had to do something. I know they love each other, they just needed a push. I'm going to be king, it has its benefits, and besides their soul mates, I can feel it". He said with a thoughtful look.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't, and I just jumped on him kissing him like my life depended on it.

I just realized that this is the first time we've kissed on the lips since before our fight and that just made it more intense.

I faintly heard clapping and cheering around us, we probably looked like long lost lovers who haven't seen each other in ages.

We both started laughing, but didn't separate our lips.

"Alright you four, we know how much you love each other and can't seem to separate your lips, but we want to go. I heard there's a sick club downtown".

"Raven, you're just jealous you get to kiss these lips". I said standing on my own two feet.

"Damn right I am!" he said hugging me from behind playfully kissing my neck. We started laughing when Emery growled possessively and pulled me to his side.