12. House of Dicks - Literally

12.

"Sure, well it has to be fast because I have to go see Jeremy, then I'm spending the night with Emery, oh that reminds me, the guys are going out, go to" I said not even giving him time to object, I said it as more of an order.

"Yea, about that..." he ran his fingers through his hair making it stick up in all directions.

"Asher, what happened? We were so close, you were like another brother to me, but then you became distant, ever since I was with Emery. Is there something you're not telling me?" I was really hoping he asked me to, I don't know give him a cookie or something, but nothing too drastic that will make my already complicated life suicidal.

Joking, by the way... I won't actually kill myself....

"Okay, well, wait first promise me you won't be mad and you won't tell Emery..." he said biting his lip, a habit he got from me.

"I promise I will not get mad however I will not promise into telling Emery, that's the best you'll get, so tell me now or not" I was tired, I really didn't feel like having this conversation, and I still had to see Jeremy in an hour.

"Okay, well, I guess that's as good as I'll get it... here goes nothing... Serafina, I love you!"

Fuck.

I was biting my lip so hard I can feel the blood starting to drip. I was trying to hard not to say or do anything I regret.

"I love Emery, now please leave" I say as calmly as I can while looking him straight in the eyes.

He took a deep sigh and walked towards the door, "It's not over, I'm going to fight for you", and closed it softly behind him.

I closed my eyes and lay my head against the pillow, I took the other one and put it in front of my face and yelled as loud as I could, maybe I could suffocate in the process that would be helpful.

My phone buzzed and I numbly said "hello" without checking the ID, "Hey Fina, are you okay? What's wrong?" it was Jeremy immediately going into protective mode.

"Hey Jay, no everything's fine actually, just a bit tired. So what's happening? When's your flight?" I asked all in a rush, but not too fast so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Well, I figured we can go grab some chicken fingers and fries? And flight's at 10 so I have to be there by 7:30ish. So how 'bout we catch an early dinner?"

"Sounds great! I'm starving, you picking me up?"

"Yup, be ready, I'll be there in 10 minutes",

"Alright, I'm getting my shoes on".

At that we hung up. I went to touch of my make up seeing as it was all rubbed off and brushed my hair. I went to say bye to everyone, not ignoring Asher, I didn't want anyone to get suspicious. I told Avi I'll be back by 7 and I'll help her get ready.

With that I stuck on my converse, as much as I love my beautiful polished toes, it is fucking cold here.

I found my TNA jacket and opened the door to see the familiar black Jeep waiting by the curve. I grabbed my purse throwing my keys inside and was on my way.

The car ride was silent, and in no time we made it to Pickle Barrel. I ordered my chicken fingers and fries with diet coke - hold the ice, while he got his burger with fries and a coke. Just like old times, though Derek could be there, he always got steak with French onion soup. That guy could eat a cow and still have room for dessert.

I sighed and looked over to the seat next to Jeremy, where he would always sit. He noticed it and gave me a small smile.

"How you holding up? He asked,