21. House of Dicks - Literally

21.

Caleb

Emery and the boys took Fire back to the hotel; I stayed behind with the guards searching frantically for Avi.

Searching through the minds of every passing person, no one has seen her. I was getting worried, angry; I can feel my fist shaking from being clenched so tight.

As the anger coursed through me, I didn't realize I was affecting the people around me until I heard and saw multiple fights had broken out. Girls were ripping at each others hair, fist flying, and glass smashing.

I didn't care that my anger was the cause of this, it's not like they will know I caused it. I just wanted Avi back safely into my arms.

I yelled at the guards to keep searching, through the clubs, the walls, the roof. Everywhere must be searched. However, I don't think a mundane took her, something stronger has her captive.

Most likely, they didn't take Fire first because they are going to make her loved ones die one by one, forcing her to choose their side; therefore bringing the end to our worlds. All of the guys are too strong to hold us. Whoever he is is going to pick us off one by one by using our weakest point. Mine is being Avani. Avi, she is fragile, and needs protection. She is the perfect bait to get me. That made fire flash through my veins.

How dare they take my love! I yelled punching the closest thing to me. It happened to be Liam, one of our vampire guard's.

He grunted as I broke his nose, and quickly snapped it back to place before speaking.

"There isn't even a scent of her after the woman's area your Royal; I don't think she is in this dimension anymore." He said bowing his head.

That is even worse. When a human is brought to another dimension without the proper essentials, they will die. It's kind of like suffocating, slowly.

"We don't have much time." I replied worriedly, watching the human's emotions change just as fast as they do for me.

Avani

I opened my eyes and looked around. Blackness is all I could see. I was very confused as to how I got here. I was at the club sitting with everyone, laughing enjoying ourselves, Caleb with his arm securely around my waist; Fina sat down with Emery, and then, a weird feeling came over. Like I didn't have control over what I was doing, saying. It scared me, brought back unwanted memories.

I couldn't do anything but watch, and be hopeful nothing happens.

Fina and I walked to the bathroom, but instead of walking into a stall, I walked into nothing.

I must have been knocked out. At least I feel in control of myself now.

"Hello?" I screamed, pulling out my cell phone as a use of light.

"Hello, anybody there?" I screamed again.

It was starting to get uncomfortably hot, and I started fanning out my shirt.

"Somebody there?" I called again.

"God dam it, someone answer me! There is a reason you brought me here so show your face coward!" I was getting uncharacteristically angry.

I mean, yeah I was just kidnapped, but it isn't like me to lash out on somebody, more like cower and pay the ransom.

I wonder where this courage is coming from. But as soon as I said it, it vanished. Now I was worried.

I worried for my life but more worried for Caleb.

Will I ever see him again? Is he looking for me?