13. House of Dicks - Literally

13.

Caleb, who didn't need to listen to what I said, my body reaction was enough and the smirk on 'his' face told the story. I never told him the story, but I know he knows.

He pulled me protectively behind him and started to growl, his eyes turning a murderous black.

Toby was strong, 5"9 frame built with nothing but muscle, being on the school wrestling team does that. But he has nothing compared to Caleb, 6"4 even without inhuman strength; he could take Toby no doubt.

"Get the fuck away from us, and never show your plastic face again. If I ever hear of you being within a 30 foot radius of her, I will personally kill you. Got it?" He didn't wait for a response; he towed me away and headed for the door and didn't stop until you could feel the too light breeze for December.

He pulls me close to a hug slowly as if I might flinch away; I'm still frozen and scared as the memories are still flying through my mind.

The dance, the drink, the look in his eyes, even as I screamed and thrashed no one came and nothing stopped him from ripping my dress, tearing me to shreds, physically and emotionally.

I hug him back and hold him tightly, sighing as his arms wrap tighter, and I can smell if familiar scent, like the ocean, salty but with the sense of relief and calmness.

"You wanna go home?" I nod yes, not trusting my voice.

"Caleb?" he peers up from his phone, "Yeah babe?"

"Thank you", I said and kissed him lightly on the lips. He smiles, knowing I'm not afraid of him and trust him. Now he's probably warning Fina and Emery were coming home.

He starts laughing and shakes his head as he reads the reply, "What?" I ask, by now were in the BMW were borrowing from Fina, the radio turned down low and the heat blasting through the vents.

"They're not doing anything! Apparently, their sitting in the games room with a tub of ice cream playing 100 questions", He shakes his head in astonishment.

I knew they wouldn't be having sex, Fire, I mean Fina's, not like that, she wouldn't be having sex every chance she gets. It's something sacred, meaning full, and an empty house will not 'provoke' her to jump her man.

Instead I just ask, "100 questions? Isn't it supposed to be 20?"

"Yeah, I guess they need a lot more answers then 20".

We get home not much later, with Caleb going 4 times the speed limit; I'm surprised we didn't get stopped by the cops.

I sighed as I slip off my heels, happy to be home, I spend so much time here; I even decorated one of the guest rooms for myself.

Heading towards the room, they both come zooming towards me, Fina hugs me tenderly asking me if I'm alright and keeps checking me for any cuts and bruises. Ha! Like Caleb would let the prick touch me, even so, with my 4-inch stiletto heels, that boy would just be returning to the ER.

I say yes, just happy to back.

"You want us to pay a little visit to him?" Emery asks with meaning behind his words. They both look at me, to see what I want. It's nice to have them, always protecting, always there. Even when they could read my mind, they respect my privacy and don't, but truthfully I think it just gives them a headache.

"No, his face really did look plastic, that's what you get for messing with us. It takes plastic surgery to reconstruct it back to normal", I said. No more fights, no more death, no more Toby. I just want peace, and Caleb. Nothing more.