Vikk+Tobi

Tobi's POV

I was currently sitting at a table in the middle of a crowded, dark bar. The lads all wanted to go out for a night of drinking Ethan decided he didn't want to drink and was designated driver. I just didn't feel like drinking either but Ethan bought me a drink anyway so I'm not going to waste it.

Everyone was out dancing and getting wasted. Vikk was worse than everyone already. He staggered over to the table where me and Ethan sat. He tripped and caught himself on the table and started laughing extremely hard.

"Vikk, mate, how much have you had?" Ethan asked putting a hand on his back.

"Not that *hic* much. Maybe *hic* ten?" He said.

"Okay then. I'll take him back to mine for tonight so you can wait and take the other, yeah?" I said to Ethan.

"Cheers, mate," He replied with a smirk and a wink. Ethan is the only one that knows that I have a small crush on Vikk. He's just so little and innocent and adorable.

"Come on, Vikk," I said as I put my arm around his waist to steady him.

"Where are we going?" He asked as we started to walk towards the door.

"To my place," I said and he laughed. I put him in the passenger side and walked around to the driver side. I started the car and began to drive. Vikk giggled beside me and put his hand on my leg.

"So were *hic* going back to your place," Vikk said in a deep voice and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Not like that but yes," I said as I move his hand from my leg. Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of his hand on me but he is drunk and doesn't know what he is doing. Plus it's distracting.

I pulled into the parking lot of my apparently building and parked before going around to help Vikk out. Slowly but surly we made it up to my apartment. I unlocked the door and turned on the lights before putting Vikk in the living room on the couch.

"I'll be back in a minute," I said to Vikk.

"Don't be too long, Tabi," he said using my nickname. I smiled at him and walked into the kitchen to get him a glass of water and some bread. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it. I felt arms wrap around my waist and sure enough, I looked down to see Vikk.

"You are taking too long," he said and started kissing my neck. I felt myself blushing and moaned a little before pushing him off of me.

"Vikk go lay down, ill be there in a minute," I said and regained my stature. He frowned.

"But I want you Tobi. I love you," he said and started to look at the ground. I started to feel bad and then remembered that he was extremely drunk. I walked over to him.

"Vikky, if that is how you truly feel, let's talk about this when you are sober. Does that sound okay?" I asked him as I put my hand under his chin so he would look up at me. He had tears in his eyes but nodded anyway.

"Good, now go sit on the couch and I'll bring you some water and bread and we can cuddle, okay?" I said. He smiled and nodded before walking into the living room. I grabbed his things and took them into the living room and sat them at the coffee table. Then I sat down next to him and he immediately wrapped himself around me. I giggled and put my arm around him. He cuddled his face into my chest and sighed. I turned on the TV and flipped on a movie.

After a while into the movie, Vikk moved his head to my shoulder so he could see the TV better. He then quickly pecked a kiss to my cheek. I blushed.

"Vikk...," I said. He giggled before looking down with a smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry....daddy," he said. I blushed extremely hard and I must have looked shocked because Vikk laughed harder. It slightly turned me on when he called me that.

"Why don't you go to sleep, Vikk. It's getting late and you are going to have on hell of a hangover tomorrow. Then we can talk," I said and shifted so that he could lean on me more comfortably. He just snuggled up to me.

"Goodnight Tabi, I love you," he said and closed his eyes. His breathing evened out as he fell asleep. I put my hand in his hair and gently ran my fingers through his raven locks.

"Love you too, Vikk," I whispered before closing my eyes too.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Vikk looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"Why am I here?" He asked when he realized I was awake.

"You got pretty hammered last night so I brought you back here while Ethan stayed with everyone else. You need some pain killers?" I asked him. I can't even imagine the headache he must have right now.

"Yes, please," he said as he shook his head and instantly regretted it. He put his hand up to his head and groaned. I giggled a bit and he glared at me. I stood up and went to the kitchen and grabbed some pills before walking back into the living room and handing them to him. He grabbed the glass of water from the night before and took them.

"Do you remember what you told me or did last night?" I asked him as I sat back down next to him.

"No, what did I do?" He asked as he put the glass down.

"You kinda started kissing my neck and then told me you loved me. Later on you.. um," I said and his face turned bright red.

"I meant it, Tobi I love you and I have for a while. I didn't want to tell you because I was scared to loose you, I completely understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore, I'll just be going," he said as he stood up. I grabbed his hand.

"Wait, don't go. I feel the same about you, Vikk. I was also scared for the same reason. I pushed you off of me last night because I wanted you to be sober when I told you," I said and he smiled.

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this then," he said as he straddled my lap and kissed me. His hands went to the back of my neck and mine went to his hips.

"No, I wouldn't mind at all," I said and he giggled.

"Wait, what else were you going to say I did last night?" He asked and I giggled.

"You may or may not have called me daddy," I said and he went completely red.

"I didn't," he said in disbelief.

"Oh yes you did," I said and laughed again. He buried his head in my neck and I giggled even more.

"It's okay, baby boy, I kinda liked it," I whispered into his neck as I kissed his neck over and over again. He tilted his head to the side and hummed in happiness. I kissed up his jaw and he lifted his head so I could kiss his lips. It slowly turned into a heated make out session. My hands traveled down to his thighs which I lightly rubbed and squeezed. This made Vikk moan into my mouth which made me smile into the kiss.

Vikks hands ran down my chest and stomach to the bottom of my shirt which he tugged on. I broke the kiss and took off my shirt and he took off his before we reconnected our lips. My hands went back to his thighs and his went to my chest, tracing my muscles.

The sound of a door was heard opening and closing and before Vikk could get off me they were in the room already.

"Hey guys we brought- food," Ethan paused when he saw us along with JJ, Simon, and Josh.

"I told you, Tobi!" Ethan said at the same time Josh said "I told you, Vikk!" They both laughed and Vikk groaned in annoyance.

"Go on, go have some fun. We will just sit here and eat, use protection!" JJ said and they all laughed. Vikk snuggled his head in my neck.

"Let's go to my room, shall we baby boy?" I whispered into his ear.

"Yes, daddy," he whispered back and I groaned a little. He giggled and I stood up placing my hands on his bum so he wouldn't fall. Vikk wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist and started kissing my neck and jaw. I walked past the other boys and to my room and the looks on there faces. I wish I would have had a camera! I shut the door with my foot and locked it.

"Now where were we....?"I asked.

----------------------------------------------

That was the most fun one to write so far. I honestly ship this so much. If you guys have any comments or requests let me know. Ilya, bye!!