Harry+ChrisMD-Stuck Pt 2

A part two to the One shot requested by EmilyEverdeen02

Chris's POV

I woke up to a body curled up to my side. A blonde tuft of hair tickled my chin. I smiled to myself and ducked my head down to kiss Harry's forehead. His head shifted up to look at me. A sly grin formed itself on his lips. I chuckled lightly as I dipped my head down and connected our lips. It was slow and gentle, showing the love that we had for each other, and making up for lost time. Slowly our lips slowed on one another's and we were only a breath apart.

"God I missed this, missed you," Harry whispered as his lips brushed mine as he talked. His hand reached up and cupped my jaw as his thumb caressed the smooth skin of my cheek. I stared into his eyes and I couldn't look away, they are just so captivating. A breath left my body, all because of this beautiful boy in front of me.

"How are yo so damn beautiful?" I questioned. Harry chuckled and leaned forward once again, allowing our lips to mold together. This kiss was more than the last. More emotion. More effort.

Harry slowly pushed his body up onto his arm and moved to straddle me, all without the kiss faltering. His other hand that wasn't on my face moved to my bare chest. His fingers lightly danced across my skin, causing shivers to run through my body. My hands rested on his thighs, just above the knee.

Harry deepened the kiss, opening his mouth, submissively, for my tongue to meet his. It has been forever since we had seen each other, let alone the last time that we were alone long enough to do this. My hands trailed up the side of Harry's thighs. It was then that I realized that he was only in boxers. My hands traced up to his hips and I lightly squeezed them, pulling a quiet moan from the blonde boy. I smirked into the kiss and I could feel him chuckling. He pulled away and sat up with both of his hands resting on my chest. I let my eyes rake over the boy on top of me. His messy, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, swollen pink lips, flushed cheeks, toned chest and stomach, god he was perfect in every way. All of a sudden, loud footsteps were heard in the hallway and the door to the guest room quickly opened the then closed. Simon stood leaning against the closed door, panting. He looked over and noticed us before his face flushed.

"Shit, sorry! I forgot you were here, Harry. And Chris, when did you get here?" Simon asked confused. Before I could answer there was a jiggling of the door handle and Simon tensed and pushed back against the door.

"Simon! I know you're in there!" Josh yelled through the door as he continued to try and open the door.

"What is going on here?" Harry asked as I sat up with him now straddling my lap.

"I may or may not have taken some of Josh's shirts and jumpers and a Dr. Pepper, and I may or may not have given them back," Simon said with a blush on his cheeks. I looked at his outfit and sure enough, he was wearing one of Josh's jumpers.

"Why in the world would you take one of his Dr. Peppers?" Harry asked astonished, knowing how much Josh love his drink.

"I just wanted cuddles!" Simon said and directed his voice out into the hallway.

"Well let me in and I will give you cuddles," Josh said. The sound of the door trying to open stopped and Simon took a step away from the door and tentatively opened it. Josh ran in and wrapped his arms around Simon who let out a sound of surprise. Josh lifted the taller blonde over his shoulder and turned towards myself and Harry.

"Sorry about that, continue with, that," Josh said as he gestured to us and walked out of the room with a whining, wiggling Simon and closed the door. Harry's cheeks were burning red. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled his body closer to mine. My head went into his neck as I just held him close to me. His arms in turn wrapped around my shoulders and his lips pressed to my neck. I let out a shuddering breath and tucked my head more into his neck and tightened my grip around him.

"Don't ever leave me again," I whispered and felt tears come to my eyes. Why was I getting so emotional all of a sudden? Harry pulled back slightly so that he could see my face.

"Oh, Chris," he said softly as his hands cupped the sides of my face. A tear slipped down my cheek and he used his thumb to wipe it away. He leaned forward and placed a kiss to my nose.

"I don't think I will be able to handle being away from you again. I missed you so fucking much," I managed to get out as a small sob escaped my body.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's all going to be okay," Harry whispered as he drew my head to his shoulder. His arms wrapped around my back and his hands soothingly ran over my skin. He peppered kisses along my neck and shoulder. After a while, I finally calmed down and now we were just holding each other close, a comfortable silence between us.

"Are you Okay?" Harry asked, breaking the silence. I nodded my head against his skin, causing him to laugh lightly.

"Why don't we go take a shower and then just cuddle the rest of the day?" Harry suggested. Instead of answering, I placed my hands under his thighs and stood from the bed. Harry squeaked in surprise before wrapping his legs around my waist.

"I love you so much, Harry," I said as I walked into the bathroom and set him down on the counter.

"And I love you too, Chris," he said and ran his fingers through my hair before pulling my face to his and kissing me.

Oh god. I did it again. Same excuse. I really am sorry. How long has it been now? I can't even remember, it has been a very busy and stressful couple of months.

I've been working on another book though! It's called 'The Eight Of Us?'. If you have read all of these one shots, then you would have read the '7 Sidemen + you' one that I did a while back. I decided that I did want to make it into a book, so yea. I have the first 7 chapters already, but I don't know when to release the first chapter yet. Would you guys read it or be interested in it?

Anyway, as always, if you have any requests let me know and I'll see what I can do. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!