Minilan-Comfort

Requested by Minizerk-is-my-city

Btw, I can't remember what day everything happened so yeah, it probably isn't accurate.

Simon's POV

I was sat in the lounge on the couch, waiting for JJ to get out of the shower. The big KSI v Joe Weller fight was in two days now, and I was hella nervous. I might as well be the one getting into the ring.

Just the thought of JJ being hit in the face was enough to get my stomach turning. Let alone him bleeding or even him possibly being knocked out. A wave of nausea hit me and my head snapped forward and into my awaiting hands. The sudden sickness dissipated as I heard a voice from the doorway.

"What are you doing in here, Simon?" JJ asked as he stood leaning on the door frame. He was dressed in his workout clothes, but he already trained all day today.

"J-just trying to clear my head a bit. Where are you off to?" I queried back. I stuttered a bit at first and I think he noticed, but he brushed it off.

"Heading to the gym, I should be back in a few hours," he said as he looked at the large watch covering his wrist. I gave him a quizzical look.

"But you have been training all day already," I said quieter than I had been talking before. Jide smiled a small, knowing, and sad smile.

"Gotta get all the last minute gains. I know you are worried, Si. You shouldn't be though, cuz I'm gonna show that little bitch his place," JJ said as he walked into the room and sat himself down next to me. His hand ran up and down my back, soothingly. I glanced up at his face to see a bright grin. The sound of the front door opening and closing could be heard and I tried to look around JJ to see who was at the door. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the door through the lounge doorway.

"We're back!" Vikk yelled through the house. I gave Jide a questioning glance, not knowing that Vikk had left, nor that he had brought someone with him. JJ chuckled.

"I guess I forgot to tell you that Vikk went to the airport to pick up someone," he said with a smile that dripped with sarcasm and excitement. I have absolutely no idea who that would be because everyone that was coming to the fight was already here. "Why don't you go see who it is?" JJ questioned and stood up after me. I made my way through the doorway and into the entryway. As soon as I saw who it was, I started sprinting and ran into their awaiting open arms.

"Lachy!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms tightly wound around my waist.

"Hey baby," Lachlan whispered into my ear.

"I thought that you wouldn't be able to make it," I whispered. I turned my face into his neck. He bent his head down and left a kiss on my temple.

"Surprise?" He said and chuckled a bit. I joined him and pulled away from him slightly. We both kept our arms around each other, but now I could look into his eyes.

"You had this planned all along, didn't you?" I assumed as I ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his head. His flashy smile slipped onto his face.

"Maybe, but I can't take all of the credit. JJ came up with the idea and Josh and Vikk helped, too," Lachlan said and looked over his shoulder to where JJ was stood next to Vikk, by the door.

"Thanks, guys," I said and gave them a grateful smile.

"No need to thank us," Josh said as he walked down the stairs. 

"Yeah, we were happy to do this, you both deserve it," Vikk said as he took off his coat. Jide was silent, but smiled before moving to grab his keys and his own coat.