Josh+Vikk

Okay, so in this oneshots I am going to write the lead up to the smut and after the smut because, let's be honest, if I write smut 1 it would be awful and 2 it would be awkward as hell. So yea, enjoy!

Josh's POV

I have been on a video making grind lately. I don't really know why but I feel the need to always be busy. I'm constantly recording and editing with no breaks in between. I haven't slept in three days and I haven't left my room in over a week. The guys bring me up food every now and then. I can tell they are worried about me and I know this is a problem but I just can't stop myself. I am so stressed.

There is a knock on my door and Vikk walks in. He has a plate of pizza and walks it over to me.

"Hey, Josh. Brought you some pizza," he said and held it out for me.

"Thanks, Vikk," I said. I got distracted looking into his dark eyes. They were so magnificent and mysterious and innocent. I then remembered the pizza and took it from him.

"You alright, Josh?" Vikk asked looking concerned. Damn it! I let myself get distracted by his beauty. I have to distract myself. He doesn't and would never like me like that. Stop being so stupid, Josh!

"I'm fine, just thinking," I replied as I turned back towards my computer screen, continuing to edit.

"When was the last time you properly slept?" He asked pulling up a chair next to my desk and sitting. He rested his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands and looked up at me with concern in his eyes. Those God damned beautiful eyes.

"I don't know, four days probably," I said still clicking away at my screen. Vikk gasped.

"Jesus Christ Josh! You actually need to get some sleep right now!" He said in a demanding voice that I have never heard him use before. It honestly scared me a little.

"I can't, I have to distract myself," I replied avoiding eye contact with him.

"From what!?" He half yelled. I started chewing the inside of my lip.

"From you," I whispered out. I hoped that it was quite enough that he didn't hear. He must have heard because he turned my chair to face him.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked and looked into my eyes, with hope?

"From you. Your laugh, your hair, your adorable face, your smile, and your eyes. Those deep, dark, magnificent eyes that I get lost in when ever I look at them. Just you," I said and he blushed. He quickly leaned forward and connected our lips in a kiss. It took me a minute to kiss back because I was shocked.

I moved my hand to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. Vikk got out of his chair and into my lap, straddling me. His hands went into my hair which made me moan as he lightly tugged on my black locks. I could feel myself becoming hard in my joggers.

Vikk pulled away quickly. He avoided eye contact with me.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what I was thinking or doing. I've never done this before. I'll just be going," he said in a rushed manner as he tried to get up. I kept a hold of his waist and prevented him from leaving.

"It's okay, Vikk. I like you a lot. And it's okay that you haven't done this before. If you were enjoying it then that's great. You were doing everything right," I said gesturing to the bulge in my pants. He looked down and smiled a bit. "It's also okay if you don't want to go any further. I'm not going to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to." He just sat there and smiled to himself a little longer before he reached down to the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. He threw it to the floor and put his hands back on my neck. I admired his body. I guess I had been staring for a while because Vikk giggled.

"God you are gorgeous, baby," I said and moved one of my hands onto his bare skin of his side. He blushed and giggled.

"Your turn," he said and ran his hands down the front of my shirt before taking it off of me. He leaned down and kissed up my chest. "You're not bad yourself....daddy," he spoke as he got to my ear. I grunted at the name he called me.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" I asked and rubbed at his sides. He continued to kiss my neck and jaw.

"Nope, never," he said into my other ear.

"Then you have watched a lot of porn," I stated and he laughed. God that laugh.

"Yes, daddy, I have. I've been a very bad boy," he said and I moaned as he grinded on me.

"Are you sure you want this, Vikk?" I asked just to be sure he was ready. I wanted to make sure this was really what he wanted considering this was his first time.

"Yes daddy," he said and that's when I lost it. I stood up and placed him on my bed before going over to the door and locking it. Then I walked back over to him and started kissing him again.

Skipping the smutty stuffs

Vikk snuggled up to my side and I kissed his head. He let his fingers dance and draw shapes over my bare chest and stomach.

"Josh?" He asked. I looked down at him and he was already staring up at me. "I love you," he said and put his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb over my skin.

"I love you too, Vikk," I said as I ran my fingers through his damp, black hair.

"Next time you guys fuck, can you keep it down!? Some people are trying to sleep!" Simon yelled through the locked door.

"Oh shut it Simon! You are just as loud when JJ fucks you!" I yelled back and it was silent until his footsteps walked away and you could hear JJ laughing. Vikk was embarrassed and buried his head into my neck.

"It's okay, baby. I love it when you're loud," I said and kissed his forehead again. He smiled and kissed my neck a couple of times. I sighed in content.

"Get some sleep, Joshy," Vikk said and pulled the blanket up on us further.

"Only if you stay with me," I said.

"Deal," he said and snuggled closer, if that was even possible.

----------------------------------------------

Did you guys like that? It's kind of a different style I guess. Let me know if I should do more of the before and after thing. If you have any requests let me know. Don't be afraid to leave comments or suggestions either. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!