Simon+JJ

Simon's POV

I cried into JJ's chest as he held me. Three months ago Vikk and Tobi were able to have a child from a willing carrier. They had a beautiful baby boy. They named him Daxon, or Dax for short. I have wanted a kid my entire life. Dax is the most precious thing in the world. I love him so much and since JJ wasn't ready to have a kid yet I would always volunteer to watch him whenever Vikk and Tobi needed a break. I treated him as my own.

A month ago, JJ sat me down and told me he was ready to have children if I was. I was so surprised and happy I started crying of happiness. We started looking for a willing carrier because we wanted the baby to be part of one of us instead of adopting. Our hopes slowly kept dying out. There were no carriers that had the characteristics that we wanted in our child or they were already carrying for another couple.

That brings us to where we are now, me crying. We had tried all of the carriers in London. None would work or could help us.

"Simon, babe, in four months one of them will be available and we'll be able to try then. Please don't cry, baby," JJ whispered onto my ear as I cuddled closer into his chest. I continued to cry and sob.

"But that means that we would have to wait at least a year before having a child, I don't want to wait that long," I sobbed. He hugged me tighter and rubbed my back. He knew how much this meant to me. He also knows the one thing that could make me happy right now.

"Do you want to go visit Dax?" JJ asked. I nodded and he grabbed his phone from the bed beside him and texted Tobi. Vikk moved in with Tobi when they learned they were going to be parents. No one knew that me and JJ were looking for a carrier either. "He said it was cool if we dropped by for a while," JJ said and picked me up. He started walking to the door and bent down to pick up my shoes for me before carrying me out side. I chuckled and wiped my eyes. He put me in the car and put my shoes on the floor. I put them on my feet while he went around to the other side of the car.

We arrived at their apartment and waited for them to answer the door. The door opened and Tobi greeted us.

"Hey guy, Simon, you alright mate?" He asked looking at me with concern. I nodded not trusting my voice.

"I think we should tell them, Si," JJ said somewhat quite but still loud enough for Tobi to hear. He lead us to the lounge after giving us a confused look. I nodded and followed Tobi. Vikk was already sat in the lounge with Daxon in his arms. Vikk smiled as I sat on the couch opposite him. He stood up and handed Dax to me. I looked down at the little boy and that's when I lost it again. JJ sat next to me as tears rolled down my face and I held the baby close to me. Tobi sat next to Vikk and they both had very concerned looks on their faces. That's when JJ started to explain.

"Simon has always wanted a child and when you guys had Dax, he was so happy for there to finally be a baby around. A month ago we started looking for a carrier. We kept looking and searching but there are none that resemble any of Simon's features and the ones that do are already carrying or turned us down. The next available carrier is due in four months so that means over a year at least until we can have our own child," JJ finished. I was still crying and holding the child ever so close to me. Tobi and Vikk looked teary eyed as well. Even JJ let a tear slip. He quickly wiped it away though.

"I'm so sorry for you guys. You are free to come over and visit Daxon when ever you want," Vikk said and wiped his eyes and Tobi put his arm around him.

"Thanks," I said for the first time since we had gotten there. I wiped my face and looked down at Dax's dark brown eyes. I stroked his cheek with my finger and he wrapped his small, fragile hand around my finger and held it tight. I smiled at the little boy and he laughed at me. JJ chuckled from beside me and put his hand on the top of his head and ran his fingers over his soft, dark hair.