What I Left Behind- Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Blake's POV

"Blake, baby, you ready? Ethan called out to me as I was putting on my shorts.

I put on my yellow blouse and hurried downstairs.

"Ready!" I told him as I entered the foyer to see him waiting by the door.

He looked at me and gave me that look he only ever gave to me, sending shivers down my spine.

"Let's get going then." He replied giving me a soft kiss before opening the door.

I put on my flip-flops and followed him out.

"How many people is Jack having over?" I asked Ethan as we drove.

"Considering it's his birthday party, probably a lot." Ethan said driving down the street to a lake where Jack was having his party.

It was the end of July and the sun was scorching hot. Everyone would be swimming tonight.

"Is Ava coming?" Ethan asked as we pulled up to the very packed lake.

"I told her to take off today but she's obsessing over making this shoot perfect so she's staying late at the office tonight." I replied unclipping my seatbelt as Ethan parked the car.

"Looks like they already started grilling. Hells yeah, I'm starving." Ethan replied opening his door.

I laughed as I opened mine.

Ethan jogged over to my side and shut my door.

He pulled me against his body and kissed me softly on my lips.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you look today?" He whispered in my ear.

I blushed, "If anything I look fatter. But I'm not complaining." I replied shrugging.

I have gained weight since my pregnancy but mainly in my breasts. They were now a D-cup and they were always sore.

Ethan shook his head disapprovingly, "The bigger you get, the more I have to love you.. And you're not fat Lover Girl. Your boobs are just massive." He replied moving his eyebrows up and down seductively.

I slapped his shoulder playfully, "Nice one!" I said laughing as I began to walk away from him.

He tugged on my arm and pulled me back to his body, "I think you're hanging out with Drew just a little too much." I told him as he tilted my head up to look at him.

He chuckled, "No. I'm just madly in love with my wife and her sexy body." He replied kissing my forehead.

"Good one." I replied laughing before giving him a soft kiss.

"We're never going to make it over to the party at this rate." I said breathlessly.

He groaned, "We're staying here for two hours tops. All I want to do right now is to take you home." He said putting his hand in mine.

"Story of my life." I replied hugging his side.

He kissed my temple and chuckled as we walked to where the billion people were.

"Aye my man!" A familiar face said coming up to Ethan with a happy expression on his face.

"Nick, how's it been?" Ethan asked happy to see him as they went in for the typical man hug.

"Oh you know me. Nothing's changed." He replied looking at him before directing his gaze towards me.

"And how is the gorgeous wife of yours doing?" He asked pulling my hand and kissing it as if I were a princess.