What I Left Behind- Chapter 44

For anyone who would like to read the restricted/private version for this chapter, here is the link-----> http://www.wattpad.com/35369733-restricted-chapters (Or you could go on my page and find it there!)

If you decide to read the restricted chapter before reading the content below, there are major spoilers!

Also, the song on the side was what I listened to religiously as I wrote this chapter and I wanted to share it with you all(:

There is also a picture on the side of how I envision Ethan's lodge to look like!

I hope you like it!

Chapter 44

Blake’s POV

“I feel like we were just here.” Charlie said from beside me.

I looked over at her before I finished zipping my suitcase.

“That’s because we were here just a month ago.” I said plopping my suitcase off my bed.

“Wow it feels like Thanksgiving was just yesterday. I’m still shocked that Christmas was just a few days ago. And todays New Years Eve like where is the time going?” She asked as she flipped through the newest issue of PEOPLE magazine.

“Time flies when you’re having fun.” I said smacking her ass before I dragged my suitcase to the door in my loft.

We had come back home for the holidays just over a week ago and Charlie hadn’t left my side since. She was extremely excited to go to UVA next semester and I was just as excited about it.

“Or being spoiled.” She added to my last statement.

“I am not spoiled.” I said laughing.

“You are too. What girl not only gets jewelry, her father flown out for the day, designer clothes, designer handbags, and a trip to her boyfriends lodge for New Years all as Christmas presents?” Charlie asked raising an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. “Okay I’m spoiled but that’s not what makes time go by quickly you idiot.” I said heading to my closet to put on the clothes I would travel in.

“Whatever. How romantic is your boy B? Like honestly, I’d die if someone did this for me. Just tell me how everything goes. I want details when you return. Juicy details… especially since your pure ass wont be all that holy after this little trip.” She said before laughing.

“My ass isn’t that holy you bitch.” I said leaving my closet and walking to my bed.

“Oh really?” She said as if she didn’t believe me, placing the magazine down.

I bit my lip, “No not really actually. I mean we’ve done pretty much everything except… that.”

“And that is pretty damn amazing.” She said laughing, causing me to laugh.

“Are you nervous?” She said a little more serious.

“Actually, no, not at all. I was when we dated last year. I didn’t know if we were going too fast or too slow or if I would be making the right decision. But I know that I am now.” I said.

Charlie studied me for a second, “He’s the one, right? I know its Ethan but I need to make sure. I need you to be sure of this. If you look back at this, you can’t regret it because at this moment you want it. Do you hear me?” Charlie said seriously.

I nodded, “He’s definitely the one. My only one.” I replied honestly.

Charlie smiled at me. “Look at my little youngin’ growing up on me.” She said messing up my hair.