What I Left Behind- Chapter 25

Chapter 25

As predicted, that morning was hell for sure. It was the worst hangover I've yet to have. Thankfully it's been about a month since. Ethan and I managed to see each other once briefly. We met up halfway between our schools but only for a half an hour. He was rushed back for an emergency football meeting.

It's been about three weeks since I've seen him and it's been the longest time without him. We've managed to talk every night with each other for at least a few hours. Our schedules have been crazy with school and with midterms this past week. I was thankful for it being over.

It being about the end of October, the weather started to get colder and I couldn't help but love it. For it being nine in the morning on a Saturday, I was completely hyper. Today Charlie, Michelle, and I were headed to UVA for Drew's first game. Last Christmas, Drew gave me four tickets and so I brought the girls with me. I gave the fourth ticket one to Jack. Seeing it as we've become a little closer since the party, I decided why not. It was perfect for him to go anyways due to the fact that his boy Drew was playing and so was Wesley. It was JMU against UVA so it ought to be interesting.

I drove happily and cheerfully along the whole car ride. I was super excited to see Ethan.

"Be anymore jumpier and I swear you'll spill my coffee on me." Charlie said from the passenger side.

"Whatever loser." I responded rolling my eyes.

"How much longer B?" Michelle said from the back.

"Not that much longer." I said smirking as we took our exit.

"You're a little too excited for this game Blake." Jack said chuckling from the back.

"Well duh! She hasn't slept with her boo in like forever Jack. Get with it." Michelle said smacking his shoulder playfully. She then looked up at me causing me to blush. My face was redder than a big ole tomato.

"Wait... you and Bradley didn't do the deed yet, did you." She said dropping her mouth shocked.

My face turned even redder. "That is none of your business Shelly." Charlie said defending me.

"Blake! You're telling me you've been with the yummy hunk hottie for three months and you've still not slept with him?!" She said even more shocked this time.

"Like Charlie said, that is none of your business Shelly." I said biting my lip.

"He must loveeee you B." She said waving her hands up as if she were surrendering.

I bit my lip and started to blush more. He wouldn't love me this quickly, would he?

Charlie must have saw me thinking due to the fact that she brought up another subject.

"And we're here." I said as we pulled up to the campus.

"Yay!" Charlie and Michelle said excitedly at the same time.

"Now look who's excited." I said as I parked the car in the lot.

"So where are we meeting the boys anyways?" Michelle said as she hopped down from the car.

"Drew isn't meeting up with us because he's prepping up for the game. I texted Ethan when we were taking the exist so he should be here any second now." Charlie responded making a thousand butterflies soar in the pit of my stomach. It was as if it were the first time meeting someone you've always wanted to meet. I couldn't wait.

We all started walking towards the quad where Ethan met up with me the last time I was here.

"He said he will be here in a minute and for us to wait for him." Charlie said reading the texts from her phone.