Chapter 5 - Yes

"GIVE ME MA PHONE!” I screamed while reaching to Louis’s hand, that was raised up and I couldn’t reach it. We were sitting on the couch at Louis’s home.

“First say yes!” Louis teased.

“NOOO-HOOOO” I yelled.

“Then I don’t give you your phone back” And he reached his hand even higher. I rolled my eyes.

“GIVE IT TO ME LOU!” I demanded once again, I was getting angry now.

“SAY YES”

“NO”

“YES”

“NO”

“YES”

“NO-HOO”

“YEE-ES”

“Louis give just the phone back, she isn’t gonna say yes.” A voice said behind me, making me blush instantly.

God.. It had to stop that. I barley know him.. I turned around and I looked in the brown eyes of Liam. Liam Payne.

“She only needs to say yes.” Louis said, staring at me.

“I don’t wanna say yes..” I whined.

“You have to, ‘cause otherwise you have to live without phone.”

“Don’t be so childish Lou..” I muttered, reaching again for my phone.

“It's just a simple word; Y-E-S” And he pulled it further away.

“Please.. Don’t spell it.” I said annoyed, "I'm not a child."

“I have to, because you won’t say it.” He stuck his tongue out. He was standing before me and waved the black phone for my face.

“FINE!” I threw my hands in the air and rolled my eyes. “I’ll go out with you.”

Louis jumped as a crazy frog through the living room.

 “YES!” He screamed.

He walked to me and gave me my phone, when I grabbed it he doesn’t let go. On the contrary, he pulled the phone AND me to him. I didn’t expected that and I felt without seconds his warm body. It was so comfy. I blushed and because of the schock I pushed him without any power away.

“That felt good right?” He whispered in my ear, smirking. 

I didn’t say a word and grabbed my keys that were lying on side table. “I have to go, it was fun!” I said and opened the door.

“Wait Chloe!” I heard footsteps running from the living room to me, seconds later Louis was standing before me, “I’ll pick you up tomorrow okay? At 9? Something fancy? See you then!”

And before I know I nodded and felt the lips of Louis on my cheek. I closed the door and stepped in the car.

O god.. Tomorrow night I have a date with Louis Tomlinson.

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I WEAR!?

Next evening:

Naomi!
WEARING PROBLEM now!