Chapter 17 - I Know

MESSAGE:

I'm Dutch for the people who are asking! :) So that explains the very very bad grammar. 

Hope you'll understand. 

xx' Love you loads, Leanne 

-------------------

* His head was moving forward, just like mine. He was coming closer and he put his hand on my thigh. He pushed me a little forward.

And then I felt his lips. His soft lips. He taste like sweet candy and coke. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he brushed my hair.

Then he was stroking my cheeks with his soft hands. I was rubbing his back.

When we drove apart he was smiling. *

My eyes fluttered open, everything came in a rush back. That night, that damn night we were out. I remembered it all again.

“Get off me” I muttered.

Liam lifted his head up and raised his eyebrows.

“Sorry?” He respond.

“Get. Off. Me.” I repeated, now in a threatening voice.

“What? Why?”

I’ve asked you to get OFF me, just do it?

“GET OFF ME!” I half yelled – said. And I pushed him away, so that he landed in the grass. Alone.

I stood up, patted off my clothes and walked away. Away from Liam.

My walk was interrupted by a hand grabbing my shoulder. It made me turn around and I looked in Liam’s eyes, who were looking full of confusion.

“What?” I sighed.

“Why are you walking away now? Am I a bad kisser? Is there something miss with my breath? Is there something?” He asked in a quick rush.

“Take it easy, liar”

“Liar?” He repeated.

“Yes Liam, L-I-A-R. I asked you if I know you. You said NO. And then it just came back. WE’VE KISSED BEFORE, YOU JUST USED MY MEMORY LOSS. HOW COULD YOU?” I yelled the last part. My emotions took the control.

“Sor-“

“I’m NOT finished LIAM!” I said loud.

“Did you also know I’ve a BOYFRIEND, or did you just FORGET that? It’s your freaking FRIEND, FOR GOD’S SAKE!”I threw my hands up in the air.

“You two are still together?” He frowned.

“Well.. No.. Yes.. No.. Sort of” I stammered out.

It had to sound confident. That failed by the way.

“Yes, or no Chloe?”

“No.. I-I have to sort things out, because of my memory loss” I whispered.

“What’s the problem then?”

“I just don’t know Liam! But I do know, that I can’t kiss you. Not again! It’s wrong, and it felt wrong” I explained.

“Well.. I didn’t saw that or felt that just a couple of minutes ago” He smirked.

“Fuck off” I mumbled, trying to walk away.

But Liam stopped me again and pulled me closer to his body. The point of view from my eyes was now his moving chest. I raised my head up and saw Liam smiling to me, staring in my eyes.

“W-what?” I asked weakly. My body began to lose strength. I wanted to escape from his grip. But my body protested and my arms didn’t  work.

“Am I a bad kisser or is there something wrong with my breath?” He asked, stroking my cheek.

"N-no, you're not a bad kisser at all. And your breath is.. it.. it tasted good" I whispered. And my cheeks blushed red. 

Why did I said that?

I DON'T KNOW.

My head was pumping and all my emotions were going crazy, I couldn't think clear anymore, not in this state of position. So close by Liam. 

Suddenly he bowed his head to my face, he pursed his lips and was coming closer.  I suddenly made a ninja-move and escaped from his embrace.

“What the hell is wrong with you? First you kissed me, second I’m mad at you because you used my memory loss and you lied to me. And now you’re trying to kiss me AGAIN? Why Liam, why? I barely know you. And you don’t know ANYTHING about me?!” I said and swallowed.

He shook his head.

“You don’t remember it, do you?” He asked concerned.

“What should I remem-“

“Chloe, I know you love penguins because you find them cute, I know you dance and you love to sing under the shower, you don't like soccer, hockey and PE. I know you want a dog, but your mom is allergic. I know that you're thinking that you’re bad at making choices, I know you’re insecure about yourself and your favorite color is purple. So don’t think I don’t know ANYTHING about you. Because I know a lot about you.”

I was stunned, I only listened to his voice. I forgot what was happing around me, focusing to the words that Liam was saying.

Words were stuck in my throat, I couldn’t  say anything. The only thing I could do was expressing my face. I was confused and surprised. I only looked at him, wanting to ask how he could know all this.. But my mouth was shut, my throat was dry and my lips were bonded.

“You should find out by yourself” He answered on my non-spoke question and walked away.

He left me alone standing in the grass field. A cold wind hitting my skin. But my mind wasn’t caring about having a cold. My mind was processing what Liam just said.

How did he know?