Chapter 20 - More Than This

• Dedicated to YOU!

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea 

"Spongebob squarepants"

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he 

"Spongebob Squarepants"

On the television appeared a little yellow sponge with an massive grin. I sighed a big breath out, a week passed by. No stress, because it was vacation of course. Long days, full of boredom. Naomi has left me, not for forever. But she had to go to Paris with her family. She asked me if I wanted to come with her.. But I offended it friendly, well… I made up a excuse that my mum said that I wasn’t allowed to go.

I like Naomi, I really do. She’s kind, but her family is strict and I always felt like, I didn’t fit in the picture of being the perfect friend for Naomi or that I’m vulgar or something like that. So no, I don’t wanted to have three full weeks throw away by her parents.

Me and Louis? Well, when I got my memory back we’ve started to see each other again. We’re getting along very well. If we are a couple? To be honest, I don’t know. We cuddle and stuff. But nothing is official. There’s nothing confirmed.

In the meanwhile, Liam is giving me glares all the time when I’m with Louis, but I try to keep away from him because he’s my freaking pen pal!

By the way, my feelings are messed up pretty bad.. I don’t know what I feel anymore, if I have butterflies yes or no, and for who..

“Chloe? Is that okay?” My mom suddenly asked and I snapped back to the reality. She stood behind the sofa.

“Huh? What?” I asked looking at her.. I didn’t hear a thing what she just told me.

She sighed and took place next to me, patting her long skirt that fell over her knees.

“You know Peter right?” She asked.

I nodded, of course I knew Peter. It was her 'amazing' boss of her work. My mum worked as column writer and sometimes as journalist. She was kinda obsessed by that Peter guy, she always said he was hot and handsome.

Ugh.. Gross.

“Well.. He offered me a job” 

“Really? That’s great!” I smiled.

“Yes.. But it’s in Los Angles, I have to write a report about an award event. There coming some big celebrity stars and he find that I’m the perfect person to do it. Chloe, you have to understand, it is a big opportunity for me to break through…”

“For.. For how long?” I asked slightly shocked.

“Three weeks or longer” She sighed.

“And I? Have I to stay here? I mean, alone?”

She shook her head. “No of course not, I’d called Louis. You can stay there”

She stood up and walked to the kitchen, her heels clinking on the wooden floor. I followed her still shocked of the sudden change.

“Wait, what? Louis? I’ve to sleep at Louis’ house? You are kidding me right?”

“No I’m not Chloe, you two are still together right?”

“Well.. Uh.. Yes, I think so” I stammered.

“What’s the big problem then?” She said as she dived in the cupboard, probably searching for a pan.

“I-I don’t want it”

Well that was a stupid reason, really hopeless Chloe. Great job.

“You’ve no choice, so grab your stuff. I’ll leave tomorrow” She demanded.