~ Epilogue ~

MESSAGE:

Last message for this story. * SOB SOB SOB * :(

But I have 2 new stories! Go check it out called: Chatting With A Night Person ( teen fiction ) and Split Personality ( 1D Fanfiction ) 

Enjoy reading!

xx' love you loads, Leanne ♥

---------------------------------

“Mum, I’ve to pee” My little boy whined.

“Then go, you’re old enough to do it alone” I smiled gently to him.

“But.. But I’m scared”

“Ask your dad” I sighed and pointed to the kitchen.

Ethan ran to the kitchen and I heard him asking. Just about 10 seconds later Ethan and Liam appeared and Ethan dragged his dad with his hand to the direction of the toilet.

“He still doesn’t want to do it alone, does he?” Liam chuckled as they passed me on their way.

I shook my head while smiling. I sat on the couch, staring out the big window. That showed our big garden. It was now 15 incredible years later. We lived in London, we had a beautiful house and most of all, we had a gorgeous son. Ethan Payne Mills. We didn’t need a second name, we found it unnecessary. Liam still saw the band, so do I. They performed, but not very often. I still had contact with Naomi, who was in a relation with our Bradford bad boy. They already live together!

“Done” Liam smiled as he collapsed on the sofa next to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and shifted my gaze to Liam.

“What were you thinking about?”

“Our lives, how great I have it here. How happy I am to be with you.” I sighed.

“And are you enjoying it?”  Liam said as he pulled me closer to his chest. I brought my head on his lap and he stroked my brown curly hair.

“I enjoy it, very much” I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

“That’s lovely to hear, you know I really..-”

Liam was being interrupted by the door bell. I jumped up and walk to the door, I swung it open and saw Naomi and Zayn standing in the doorpost.

“NAOMI! What are you doing here?!” I greeted and let them in.

“We’ve an announcement to make” She grinned. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged, leading them to the living room. Liam greeted them and we sit down.

“Coffee, tea, soda?” I asked in general.

“Tea” “For me also” Coffee, please” Were the answers and I nodded, heading to the kitchen. When I was done, I walked to the stairs and I heard Ethan playing at his room.

“Ethan! One of your uncles is here!” I yelled and soon enough Ethan rushed downstairs. I shook my head at the rushing boy.

“Be careful, you could hurt yourself” I warned the six year old. But he ignored me completely and ran into the living room. I grabbed the drinks from the kitchen  and when I enter, I saw Ethan hugging Zayn. I smiled and put the drinks down.

“Vas happenin’ to you big boy? Your growing too fast!” Zayn smiled and lifted the little kid up in the air. He yelled of joy, laughing and floundered around with his legs. Zayn put him finally down and I leaded Ethan to his toys.

“Well, what’s the big news? I’m beginning to get curious now” I said as we settled down.

But when Naomi opened her mouth to speak the doorbell rang again. Perfect timing. I ran to the door and saw Louis, Harry, Niall and a other lady. Who was she? I let them in and greeted them one by one. At least, the unknown woman.