SECOND IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE :P

I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE!

I'm going to tell you what the surprise is!

I know I'm spamming you like crazy right now with all the authors notes on this story, but it's the best way to tell you what's going to happen, because it's for the Dear Someone, readers. Hope you can understand. :)

So.. I know we didn't reach the 1 million, yet. But I couldn't wait anymore! I've been so excited for this that I couldn't control it any longer and I needed to tell you guys. 

Some of you already guessed it and I mentioned it before.. 

The Dear Someone, Plot Twist! 

Yes, that's right.. The plot twist! Because Dear Someone is a well known story here and it was my first ever English story, I thought; why not a plot twist? You guys deserve that and I love to write it for you! 

I'm not going to publish it yet, because I didn't have the time to write the first chapter and I made a trailer first. 

GO WATCH IT! IT'S ON THE SIDEEEEEE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I also want to thank you for the 100,000+ reads on Please, (Don't) Go Away?! That's amazing!

I'm publishing the book when I wrote the first chapter of it, so be patient! :)

I put Chatting With A Night Person on hold because it didn't catch many readers and I want to focus on Split Personality and the Plot Twist.

Thank you for reading!

 And let me know below in a comment how you're feeling about the Plot Twist! :D And maybe drop a vote also? :)

I'M FREAKING EXCITED, YEAH!!!

(this was the last authors note for this story, don't worry! haha)

Love you all! 

xoxo, Leanne

THE LINK OF THE PLOT TWIST IN IN THE COMMENT SECTION!