Chapter 6 - I promise

“Good morning!” I heard a husky voice booming in my ears. I turned around and was looking in Louis his eyes, smiling at me.

“Good morning” I said while stretching my arms out.

My head was hurting. I didn't drink that much yesterday, did I? 

I felt that Louis pulled me closer to his body and my head was resting on his chest. I felt his heartbeat, making me more relax than ever. 

“It was amazing last night, wasn’t it?” He said as he begin to stroke my hair. I could only nod against his muscular chest.

“We should go downstairs, the boys are here”

I lifted my head quickly up. “The boys?” I said with big eyes.

“Yes, the boys” He confirmed, smiling.

“I don’t have any clothes..” I said, scanning the room for something that I could wear.

“Wait.” He stood up, my body cold as he left me and walked to his closet. He pulled out a dark green hoodie.

“CATCH!” He screamed and threw the hoodie to me.

 I’m not a good catcher, trust me. The hoodie ended on my head and I laughed.

“I can’t catch!” I chuckled while putting the hoodie on, still sitting in Louis comfy bed.

“Come here” He said and jumped on the bed.

“NOOO!” I screamed, teasing him as I ducked under the blankets.

“COMEEEE HERE. I WANNA EAT YOU.” He laughed and he dived also under the warm duvets. He grabbed me and before I knew he lay on top of me. The blankets protecting us from the outside world.

“I have you.” He smiled

Short kiss.

“I never let you go”

Short kiss.

“You’ll be always mine”

Long kiss.

“What’s happening here?” I heard a voice in the room of Louis.

I immediately froze and Louis saw that. He mouthed to me to stay under the blankets. I saw that he showed his head above the blankets.

“Hey mate.. Nothing is happening here.”

“I don’t believe that”

Then I recognized his voice.

Harry.

“Just go back?” Louis said, I could hear he was losing his patience. Because of the tension I let out a giggle.

STUPID CHLOE, STUPID.

“Who was that?” I heard Harry speaking.

“No one, that was me.” And Louis hit me softly on my arm.

I chuckled.

“Yeah yeah, just get your ass downstairs” He mumbled  and  I heard the door closed.