Chapter 11 - Chicky

MESSAGE:

Enjoy reading and don't  forget to Vote and Comment! 

And I'm really sorry for the bad grammar!

xx love you loads Leanne

-----------------

Not only my jaw dropped, the camera flipped to the boys who were staring back at Liam. Who was trying to set a convincing smile up.

I didn’t believe it, was it over with Alina? But why? He didn’t speak a word over it.

Not with me.. But I believed also not with the boys either.

“Did you just heard that?” Naomi said pointing to the TV. I nodded with disbelief. “Did you know this?” She asked. I shook my head. “I’m in shock, just like you.”

Was the only thing I could bring out. 

Louis P.O.V (A / N:  WOHOO, FIRST TIME)

After the interview with the lads we were planning to go to my house, chilling. Nobody spoke a word in the car back.

Till we reached the house Liam broke the ice. “Sorry I didn’t tell you lads” He mumbled.

“Yeah sure..” Harry said and collapsed on the couch. “Why not telling us bud?” Niall said who was pouring some lemonade in a glass. “I just thought that I could tell it live and at the same time at you guys..”

 “Yeah yeah whatever, but what’s the reason?” I asked, sitting next to Harry staring at Liam who was moving uncomfortable. 

“It didn’t work out” He mumbled and looked at the ground.

The tension disappeared when the doorbell rang. I jumped up and walked to the door, I saw a shadow of a girl. I smiled and opened the door.

Chloe’s P.O.V.

“BABE!” Louis screamed and lifted me up in the air. “Why do you that all the time?” I said with an blush on my face. “Because I loveeeeee you” He sang.

He said a short hello to Naomi who was standing awkwardly.

“He guys!” We waved to the boys. “Hello!” They said and waved back, not all of them.

Liam was sitting in the corner of the room staring at the ground. I bet that the lads had talked to them just a couple minutes ago.

“What are we up today?” I said happy making my way to Louis. “Nothing” He answered.

Louis pulled me closer and I landed on his lap, he was stroking my back.

“Just chilling” Niall added. “Playing games” Zayn said holding a joystick. “I like playing videogames, which game?” I asked to the group.

The faces were priceless, probably didn’t expect that. “You, you can play videogames?” Niall stammered.  “Yup” I said reaching for the joystick. “Which game?” “Mario Kart?”

“Great!” I yelled and was moving with the buttons to remember which button for which move was.

“She’s the best” Naomi smiled. “No way, Niall is better” Harry said. “Well… That’s what we going to found out then” I smirked.

“NOOOOO, no way! I didn’t lose!” Niall yelled and covered his face with his hands.

I did an little winning dance and laughed.

“I told you, I’m the best” Showing my muscles.

“Don’t get over yourself!” Louis said and pricked me in my stomach what makes me scream like a little girl.