Chapter 23 - The Rapist

"Sorry, do I know you?” I asked scanning the body of the young boy. My brain tried to replace him back in my memories. But it failed, it didn’t work.

“You don’t remember me?” He said slightly shocked.

“No, sorry I.. I lost my memory by an accident”

“That’s terrible! I’m a good friend of yours Chloe..”

I nodded weakly, my brains still processing.

“Come here Chlo” And he opened his arms just like an invitation for a hug.

First, I doubted I didn’t know him anymore, but he seemed nice and friendly. So, I stepped forward into his arms. I felt his embrace and sniff beer and a odor, like whiskey in his brown jacket.

It all happened for a millisecond, and in that second I felt suddenly a frightened, cramped shiver shocking my whole entire body. My mind made immediately a connection with my dream that I had. The pressure on my chest came back, and it hurt so much. Like that a knife stabbed my chest. A dirty embrace hugged me, I fluttered my eyes open and pulled back hard. Water filled my eyes.

His name was Ben, I knew him again. And not only him, but also what he did to me. What he caused, my memory loss, broken relationships, hospitals. Anger bubbled in my stomach, I raised my hand and hit him hard on his cheek and I ran away.

Liam, who was standing with some fans saw me running and chased after me. Screaming my name desperately.

“Chloe! Stop!” He yelled in the distance, but I ignored his calls and ran even faster. Tears streaming down and were taking by the wind.

I turned left, right and again left. I was suddenly stopped by a big, stone wall. Great, a dead ended street.

I hit my fists the wall hard to let all the anger out. More warm tears bombed my cold cheeks. I slid down slowly to the ground and buried my hands in my hair. I pulled pieces of my hair out as frustration. Why was this happening to me? I felt dirty, sad, angry and lost.

When I lifted my head up I saw a shadow standing at the end of the ally. My vision became more clear and Liam knelt down beside me and wrapped his arm around me. I sobbed and began to cry again.

“Ssh..” Liam shooted, stroking my messy hair whit his soft fingers.

“I-I-I..”

“Take it easy, babe” He replied calm.

“I k-know w-who ra-raped me” I stammered out.

“Who?”

“B-Ben, the boy I-I just saw..”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded.

“I-I was b-biking home, we talked f-for a moment, He… He had a p-present for my b-birthday. It w-was  a necklace.. when I pulled it on..” I explained and let out a hard sob and cried in his shoulder. His perfume embraced my nostrils, the fabric stroking my wet cheeks.

“We’re going to the police” He said and stood up, he reached his hand and lifted me up. I patted my clothes off and we walked hand in hand to the police.My heart began to beat harder because of the nerves.

“Ready?” He asked for the last time.

“Ready.”

And we entered the building.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

After talking for a good two hours the police man said they had enough information. With that, plus the camera images they could arrest Ben. They made me sure that he’s going to be arrested as soon as possible. My heart and myself breathed a big sigh as relief.

 He was gone.

Later

“I’ve something for you” Liam spoke, we were back at home and the lads were going out. Leaving us (on purpose) alone. We already found condoms laying, hided in the couch.

Very, very, funny...

“What is it?” I said surprised.

“Go find out by yourself” And he pointed to my room. I shrugged and walked away from his cozy, comfy embrace.

I stepped in my room and found a box laying on my bed, I opened the box and hold the packet before me. I tore the paper away and held a gorgeous dress in my hands. It was the dress from the expensive store! The dress I loved so much, but couldn’t buy it because it was way too expensive. I let out a scream of joy and hold the fabric against my body. ( see picture )

Liam walked in, perfect timing Payne. And I threw myself in his arms.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” I squealed fast and looked him in the eye.

“You’re welcome” He smiled and I pressed my lips into his, a very passionate lovely kiss followed. I separated and smiled even more.

“Why did you buy this?” I breathed.

“We’re going on a date tonight!”

“Really?”

“Yes of course, you’re my girlfriend. We’re supposed to date, aren’t we?” He chuckled.

I blushed at the word ‘girlfriend’, it sounded so weird to say that I’m Liam Payne’s girlfriend. THE Liam Payne from One Direction. THE  Liam Payne were I write letters with, who knew all my feelings.

I’m going on a date with THE Liam Payne.

I’m Liam James Payne girlfriend.

----

A/N Sorry that it was a  short chapter!