Chapter 4 - Another Shiver

MESSAGE:

Thanks for reading so far! And sorry for the bad grammer! I'm not English. 

Hope you'll get the story line though. :)

ENJOY READING

xx Love you loads, Leanne ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by the warmth that was shining on my face. Today was the day, the day that I was going to the zoo with One Direction.

I sat up and yawned, I slid in my blue slippers and stretched out. I shuffled downstairs and looked at the doormat.

No post.

I heard that my mum wasn’t home, because the radio wasn’t playing. I had no dad, he died when I was little. Don’t feel sad about that, I barely know the man.

After breakfast I was watching some boring program on the TV. I looked at the clock what was in the kitchen.

SHIT.

I ran upstairs, and almost fell on the stairs. I grabbed some random clothes and combed my curly hair. I searched for my mascara when the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and saw Naomi standing in front of me.

She looked… Different. She had more make-up on than normal, her eyelashes were too black. She also had for the first time foundation on. Too much. What the hell was wrong with her?

“Hello, who are you?” I chuckled, while letting her in.

“I’m Naomi who’s coming with you, for some back up.”

“And why has Naomi too much foundation on?” I tried to say in a serious voice.

“Because she maybe felt like doing that?”

“You look like freaking CARROT, Naomi.” I laughed.

“Maybe Louis Tom-lin-son would like me then?” She smirked.

“Naomi, please.. I beg you, take a look in the mirror.” I said while pointing to the mirror.

“Yeah yeah, I will get some off, if YOU put some on. ” She said while staring to her reflection, rubbing the foundation of her face. 

“I know, I’m late and now…” I looked at my watch, "FUCK! They are coming in like, 5 minutes!” I rushed and ran upstairs again and put some mascara on my too short lashes.

OUCH!

Stupid mascara. I hate mascara in my eye. My eye became immediately red and I had to blink ‘cause my eye became watery. When I was trying to get a nice black line above my brown eyes, Naomi screamed.

“THEY ARE HERE!” That sentence made my hand make an unusual move and before I knew a whole line was crossed on my face.

DAMMIT.

No line for me that day. I tried to wiping it off and was going downstairs.

“How do they know that I live here?!” I exlaimed when I stepped off the stairs.

“Perhaps I told them through twitter?” She chuckled. 

I slapped Naomi softly and smiled.

“What happened with you eye? Did you cried?”

“No, I was trying to get a line and-“

 Before I was able to finish my story Naomi grabbed my hand and pushed me outside.