Chapter 7 - Out

Dear Somebody,

Great to hear that you’ve found love!

I'm also happy with my girl, she's amazing. She’s very lovely, and very sweet, we are together now for a couple of days.

But there’s a small piece of my heart also beating for another girl.

Who I barely know though, and I don’t know for sure I like her.

I didn’t talk to her yet.. And she’s taken.

But my heart is definitely for my girlfriend now.

Other subject now, I’m not good with love subjects.

I tried to make a song yesterday,

But my mind wasn’t working with me.

Today I go out with my girl, her birthday is coming.

And I don’t have a idea what I have to give her.

Do you know something?

My friends are planning something different, but I don’t want to go with them.

Did you ever felt jealous of your best friend?

My mom is calling me now

So I have to finish this letter.

Xx

Someone

I did felt jealous one time of my best friend; I told her once that I was in love with a very cute guy at school. He was handsome. And I asked if she wanted to ask him about me. But instead she would ask for me, she asked him out! A couple of days later they had a relation. I was so upset. And I don’t speak to her now. But I was so jealous, you can’t imagine.

 But now I can say that I have a RELATION with LOUIS TOMLINSON. And nobody can steal that from me. I’m dating him now for almost two weeks, and he’s incredible sweet.  He made me laugh, made me blush, made me happy. That’s what a real boyfriend should do, right?

Tonight I’m going to out with the lads, Naomi and Alina she’s sweet but I didn’t speak to her, only the time when she introduced herself to me. But also I avoid her and Liam for some reason I don’t know.

Later:

“CHLOE COME! WE’RE GETTING LATE!” Naomi screamed from downstairs I took a glare from the mirror and rushed downstairs, I almost stumbled (again) from the stairs and Naomi laughed.

“Be careful, you didn’t drunk anything yet and you’re falling already.”

“Shut up” I muttered and screamed a short bye to my mom and we ran to the car.

“Are you nervous Naomi?” I asked her while she was driving.

She nodded. “Yes I am, but I’m curious too.”

“Why?”

“Because we’re going to see One Direction drunk!” I laughed and looked outside. Counting the trees.

Suddenly we stopped.

“BABE!” I heard Louis screaming while I was stepping out of the vehicle. I looked up and saw a man standing in front of me and smiling like he won the lottery.