Chapter 8 - After

"No Liam. Don’t forget Alina” I said when he bowed his head towards my face again. I felt guilty when I rejected him and saw his face.

 My head was exploding and I felt my heart bouncing in my chest, alcohol was streaming in my veins and I wasn’t able to sit still.

 “But why did you kiss me then just ten seconds ago?” He asked.

“I don’t know.. I’m drunk Liam, I don’t know where I’m capable of now, at this moment.”

He nodded.

“And.. I love Louis, he means a lot to me, you know that. You feel the same about Alina.. Right?”

“I think so..” He answered.

“Yes you are.”

I stood up and for a second I thought I lost my balance, but I corrected myself quickly. I tried to walk as normally as possible away from Liam. My mind was overloading with questions and emotions.

Just keep walking, Chloe.

Step for step, stay calm.

Keep wal..-

Before I knew I heard a loud thud and running shoes towards to me. My eyes were trying to stay open but and the end they closed.

When I slowly opened my eyes I didn’t lay on the ground anymore. I felt one arm under my knees and the other on my back. I felt a chest moving up and down and a warm breath passed down on my cold skin. Secretly, I raised my eyes up and saw cheekbones and brown hair, then I saw a birthmark that I remembered.

It was Liam, Liam was carrying me.

Without being aware of it I cuddled my head in his chest and closed my eyes again.

I felt his heart beating.

 Later

“Chloe… Chlo.. Chloe?” I heard a concerned voice flowing through my eardrums.

I groaned and robbed my eyes. I didn’t feel the chest of Liam anymore, but instead of that I felt a fluffy mattress. Sun was shining on my eyes that made me doing to squeeze them. I turned my head where I heard the voice.

Louis was lying next to me his head was resting on his palm. He was brushing my hair softly with his hand.

“Hey” I said weakly.

 A wave of pain thundered in my head; Yes. I had an hangover, a very bad one.

 “Ouch..” I said and rubbed my head.

“A little hangover babe?” He said smiling.

“Yes, how could it be that you’re so happy?”

“Don’t having a hangover” 

“I don’t saw that the other night, you were very.. different.” I said in an emotionless voice.

“How’s that possible?”

“Don’t you remember!?” I said rising my voice.

 I couldn’t believe he didn’t remember!

“No?” He raised his eyebrows.

“YOU WANTED TO TOUCH MY BOOBS! AND I SAID NO, BUT YOU DIDN'T STOP!” I yelled. I didn’t care about who could hear.

 “Boobs is a funny word” He smiled.

 “DON’T SMILE LOUIS! IT WASN’T FUNNY AT ALL.”

  It hurts when I was screaming, I had a terrible headache.