Chapter 16 - Hi

“Thanks for dropping me off, Louis” I said, twisting my feed into the ground.

“No prob babe” He said and sighed.

“I’m not allowed to hug you, am I?” He said, looking away from my eyes.

“Of course you allowed. You can hug me, always”

I felt his body against mine, he rubbed my back and stroke my hair for a short time.

We drove apart from each other and stared.

“Chloe, I really can’t hold myself to kiss you. I miss you so much. It’s so hard for my heart, to let it stop, beating for you.”

“I understand it Louis, but my heart is confused, so is my body and my head.. I feel sorry for you. But I can’t pretend that I love you. My hope is that the memories will return, so I know what I feel about you” I explained, feeling like shit now.

“Can I please, please, kiss you for one last time?” He asked.

My cheeks blushed.

That was the first time, ladies and gentle man.That a BOY asked me to kiss ME.

Back in the time, I would kill myself for a kiss of a boy.

And now? Now is there a boy who ASKED me. But it isn't  just a normal boy, but a boy who sings in the most popular BAND of the WHOLE UK.

But back to the story..

I nodded weakly, I couldn’t reject him now, not in this state.

Again, our lips locked. He pushed me closer to him and was holding my cheeks with his hands. His fingers stroking my skin. My hands were resting on his back. Waiting till the kiss would stop.

He gave the sign to release my hand of his back and I blushed slightly.

“Bye Chloe” He whispered in my ear. 

“Bye Louis” and I closed the door.

Next morning

I opened my eyes and stretched out in my bed. I looked in the direction of my alarm and saw that it was 10 o’clock in the morning.

 I groaned and placed my feet on the ground. Stretching again. I moved in my slippers and walked to the window to open the curtains.

I made a strong move and both curtains flew open and a bun of light shone in my eyes. It was lovely today, no clouds, no dark air, only sun.

When I turned around, my hand hit a kind of box and it fell on the ground. I bowed on my knees and picked the box up. I looked at it, it was a kind of chest. I opened the chest and lovely classic music started to play. A little ballerina started to turn pirouettes. When I looked down my eye caught a little piece of paper, folded in the corner of the chest.

I picked it up and unfolded it

 Invitation:

I want to meet you in Milkshake City.

3 days after your birthday, 15:00 PM

I’ll wear a plaid blouse and a white ray ban sunglasses,

so you can recognize me.

If you don’t want to come, I’ll understand.

I’ll see if you will show up.

A invitation for me? 3 Days after my birthday? Which day is that?