Chapter 24 - Everything

MESSAGE:

Last chapter! :( BUT IT'S FREAKING LONG, HOLY CUPCAKES. ;o

ENJOY READING!

+ DON'T FORGET THE EPILOGUE! :d 

AND MY 2 NEWEST STORIES: Chatting With A Night Person! (teen fiction) and Split Personality ( 1D Fanfiction)

sorry for the bad grammar!

xx' Love you loads, Leanne ♥

--------------------------------------

I woke up and stretched out, I turned around and faced Liam Payne who was snoring softly, his face cuddled in his pillow. We should have a date last night, but I was too tired from what all happened yesterday. So, we're going on a date tonight. I was excited because it was our first proper date. I stroke with my fingers on his soft cheeks and his beautiful brown eyes were covered. I placed a little kiss on his forehead and tried as quiet as possible to slide out of bed.

I tip-toed to the bathroom and drank some water and refreshed myself. When I returned I saw a yawing Liam sitting in bed.

“Did I wake you?”

“Yeah, by your warm kiss” He chuckled.

“I'll give another one, if you want of course..” I blushed and a smirk crept on my lips.

“Yes please, but I'd like to have it here” And he touched his pink lips.

I smiled and headed to the bed, I dived under the blankets and crawled so that I lay on top of him. I slowly moved forward and I quickly pecked his lips. He pouted and stared at me with a sad face.

“That was not enough” He fake whined.

“That's too bad, you've to live with that” I said and stuck my tongue out.

“No I don't appreciate that”

Then he cupped my face with his warm hands and brought me closer, our faces were just a couple of inches apart from each other and he smirked, then the distance broke and he slammed his lips into mine. He licked my under lip for entrance and I opened as agreement. Firework exploded and his fingers brushing my messy hair what sent shivers down my spine. His arms snaked on my waist and he pulled me more closer, his hands made a way to my shirt and the kiss became more passionate than ever.
Suddenly, he stopped and his eyes looked at my eyes then my lips and then back to my eyes.

“I want it to be special.. We should stop… Otherwise I'm not able to stop myself” He breathed hard.

“I understand Liam, it's the best” I breathed also and a smile appeared on my face.

“Lets have breakfast”

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The whole group was sitting or laying on the couch. The TV was flickering but nobody was paying attention to it. I'd glanced to Louis who was busy with his Blackberry.
It was going for like days now, he probably found a new girl. And I'm happy for him. We are getting well around, we are still friends and nothing is awkward.

“Me and Niall are heading to the supermarket, we'll be back in 2 hours or so” Liam suddenly announced.
I looked at Niall who was staring confused at Liam. But he shrugged and stood up.

“Okay, see you lads later” I said because nobody responded.

And the boys disappeared out of the door, I shifted my gaze to the other boys, who were quite calm. What was extraordinary.