Chapter 3 - Message

“Are you okay?” That Tomlinson boy said.

I ignored his question and I pretended I didn’t hear his voice.

“Hey! I asked you something?” I heard him saying, Naomi hit me softly on my elbow, I gave her a glare that she had to shut up.

I heard Louis’s feet stamping on the ground, he was losing his patience. I smirked. I wasn't scared of him, that was weird though. With almost every boy I was nervous, but with him I wasn't. Perhaps it was because he was one of those boys of that boyband. Thinking that he's everything, perhaps that was a reason I wasn't scared of him.

“Hey girl," He started again, "I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!” He yelled through the restaurant. I almost jumped ten feet in the air because of the shock. A bunch of people turned around and glared at us. I smiled polity and they returned to their dinner, luckily. 

I turned my head slowly to Louis his side and stared at him. “What did you say?” I asked calmly.

He crossed his arms, “I asked you if you were okay.” He mumbled.

“Yes I am.” I lied, my bum was hurting. It was like there were hundreds of bee stabbings poked my ass. "So you can go back to your table and leave me alone."

“Lou, let those girls, they’re acting stupid.” We heard behind our backs. “Excuse me!?” I said hard while turning around.

“I said that you were acting stupid.” The other boy repeated, he had curly hair and hazal green eyes. That were staring at me intensly. 

Meanwhile, Naomi was about to explode. I bet she couldn’t handle their hotness. “I-I- I am going to the WC.” She stood up and I  saw her speed-walking to the toilet, I let out a chuckle.

When I looked back I saw the four lads sitting around a round table. They were smiling with their perfect faces.

Holy shit, did I just say perfect? O god, maybe I am infected with that infection to. Just like Naomi. This needed to stop now. Focus Chloe, Focus. 

I shook the thoughts with my head away and was exploring the boys. One blonde boy was eating his chicken. It wasn’t really eating, it was more shoving it inside his mouth. 

Another lad with black hair was looking at his phone. Very serious. I remembered him! Naomi showed a picture of him.

His name was Ray.. Rayn..

Oh no, Zayn I guess. Naomi was obsessed about that One Direction lad. She found him so incredible hot and amazing.

But the boy in the left corner caught my eye. He had chocolate brown eyes and hair and was staring to his plate. I had to admit, he was really hot and cute at the same time.

My thoughts flew away by Louis. He waved with his hands before my face, what made me blink.

“Hey? Are you still there?” He laughed, still standing next to our table.

I heard the boys chuckling as they noticed my haggard face.

“Yes sorry, what did you say?” I questioned.

“If..Err..” I saw him turning red, he scratched the back of his head. He was looking very cute. “If..”

“If you want to hang out sometime with us?” The curly one finished his sentence. 

I tapped with my finger against my chin, “I’ll see.” 

“And how do you wanna let me.. Err.. I mean us know?” Louis asked quietly.

“I don’t know, maybe sending a pigeon with a note?” I said sarcasticly. He laughed. It really wasn’t that funny..

“Perhaps with your phone?” He said while showing his teeth in a smile.