Chapter 12 - Bringing Home

MESSAGE:

Okay, I was very inspired today so yaaaay! :D Tell me what you think about it! And I also noticed that we've passed the 40 fans! WOHOOOOO! :D * Doing the inbetweenersdance * And tell me are you for team CIAM or for team COUIS? TELL ME. I've screwed the tests till now, but I hope the other ones will go better! My birthday is also coming up! And I hope so that the boys will notice that because that will be FREAKING awesome! 

But I'll stop now, and let you enjoying this chapter! Tell me which team you like? ( Ciam or Couis?) ENJOY AND LOVE, PEACE NO SPOONS. (don't forget to comment, vote and fan! ♥)

x love you loads Leanne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Long time, no speak” He said.

“Yes” I said weakly.

That was the only thing I could say, my mind was replaying all the moments with Ben.

The pizza night, movies, prank calls.. You could say we were very close back time.

Till he met his ‘new’ friends. He became different, he didn’t call me every night and he ignored me at school. We separate and we were going our own ways.

Until now..

“You look good, you’ve changed” He suddenly said.

“Thank you?” Didn’t know if it was a compliment.

“I mean it” He smiled.

“You’ve changed too” I said, what was the truth.

He didn’t seem junky and alcoholic at all. He wore a white V-shirt, yeah.. What was left of the coffee. He had black trousers on and some simple grey shoes. He seemed healthy.

“So where are you going to?” “To the shop, buying.. Uh, some birthday cards”

Really Chloe? That was a horrible excuse.

“Now you said it, I remember! You birthing day is coming up, isn’t it?” “Yes, you still know!?”

“Of course how could I forget?” He smiled and winked.

After a little small talk and chancing numbers again I saw that it was half past 7 and the shops were closing at 8. So we said goodbye and I walked to the store.

I grabbed some envelops that were the cheapest and was making my way to the pay desk.

In the row I stood behind a tall boy, he wore an hoodie and had sunglasses on. But for me he seemed familiar..

It was his turn and he paid his things and when he turned around I looked through his sunglasses. Then I recognized the birthmark..

And you can already guess who it is, isn’t it?

HELLOOOOOO LIAM.

“Chloe! You too here?”

Yes, Liam, yes. How should you know?! O right, I’m standing right in front of you..

“Hi! Yup, just buying some.. stuff.” And quick put the envelops behind my back.

“Me too, just buying some, stuff.” He said, well getting the emphasis on ‘stuff’ and laughed.

I laughed weakly too, just for being nice.

I really have to admit, his laugh, ladies and gentleman is really, really, really cute.